Civilian name: Jerry fallfield
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?.
I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher on the SCP RP server because I am deeply passionate about research, mentorship, and enhancing the overall experience for our community. Since the moment I became a Researcher, I have dedicated myself to not only conducting thorough and intriguing experiments but also to supporting and guiding my fellow researchers. My goal is to elevate their skills and knowledge, helping them progress smoothly to become Senior Researchers.

The role of an Executive Researcher is critical in ensuring the seamless operation of our server's research department, especially given the current shortage of active Executive Researchers. With my experience and commitment, I am confident that I can significantly contribute to the team
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-
I have consistently conducted high-quality experiments, demonstrating attention to detail and scientific integrity. My natural inclination towards teaching and mentoring has helped new researchers develop their skills, and I take great satisfaction in helping others succeed.

I possess strong communication skills, allowing me to convey instructions clearly and provide constructive feedback. My high level of dedication is evident in my frequent availability, including late-night hours, making me ideal for overseeing research when others may not be available. This ensures continuous support and high standards around the clock.

I have strong organizational and time management skills, which enable me to handle multiple projects effectively. My innovative problem-solving abilities allow me to navigate challenges and ensure successful research outcomes.

In summary, my experience, leadership skills, communication abilities, organizational prowess, and unwavering dedication make me a highly suitable candidate for Executive Researcher. I am eager to contribute to the advancement of our SCP RP server, especially during late-night hours when support is most needed.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
How many Excellent document have you written? What makes a document Excellent?
Currently I have 1 Excellent document. I believe that an excellent document must be informative so that people can read and learn about the SCP and understand the possible outcomes. It should always be accurate, with correct spelling and grammar. It should be ingaging To keep people interested in reading all the way through. with all the correct Formats.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
I believe the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are crucial for the smooth operation and high standards of our server. Firstly, we must uphold excellent roleplay RP standards. As the cornerstone of the server, we should always engage in mature and immersive RP, setting a positive example for others.

Secondly, it is our duty to train and mentor new Researchers. We must ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities, guiding them to perform their tasks effectively and adhere to server protocols.

Lastly, our responsibility extends to helping all members of the server, regardless of personal feelings. Our primary goal is to contribute to the smooth running of the server, putting aside any personal differences to maintain a cooperative and supportive environment.

By focusing on these responsibilities, we can ensure that our research department remains a pillar of excellence and a valuable asset to the server's community.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Niko Murk is a researcher who disagrees with some of the decisions made by the O5 Council, particularly regarding the containment of SCPs such as SCP-096, which he believes poses a significant threat to the world. Niko cares deeply about innocent lives and believes in the principle that it is better to eliminate 100 murderers than to risk the life of one innocent person. Although he recognizes murderers as people, he views them as tainted and believes they should seek redemption rather than wallow in self-pity.

Niko has a passion for tinkering with chemicals and is enthusiastic about teaching others about chemicals and their side effects. If he were to become an Executive Researcher, he would love to expand the department to include a focus on chemical research. His dedication to safety, education.

Last edited:
+support
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Active
-Professional
-Great first application ;thumbs up;
- Overall I've watched you since you were as junior researcher and I would love to see you progress to the next stage, I have watched you learn and how to make documentations and I'm genuinely happy for you to receive the role of executive researcher, you deserve it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

May 15, 2024
England
You are fun to talk to, and show great stride in wanting to help lower clearance researchers.
You're pretty active

However,
you have completely missed the question "How many excellent documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?"
Unless my eyes deceive me, you have had no excellent document graded/logged at all, and only 2 in total under average and good.

I think it's also good to note that when I asked you to write more excellent documents if this was your ambition that you stated "I can write an excellent document in 20 minutes", which is downright impossible, and when I pondered on what you would write in that 20 minutes, you weren't going to write an actual test document no, you said you'd write a recipe for N-HU-23X.

Your section on the duties of an Executive Researcher and lore are also incredibly vague and brief, if we're talking about the application itself.

I like your ambition and like I said you're fun to talk to and show good heart in wanting to help lower researchers, but that's about as far as it goes. It is a shame considering the little executives there are currently and I hate to be the downpour on this application as everyone else has shown their support, and I'd love to see you in the position in the future with more documents and a more detailed application because of the 1:1 interactions I have had (even if you do detail some shady business you do sometimes) but more needs to be done in my opinion at present.

(Also just for technical issues, not going towards any opinion of course, I almost didn't see any of your document logs at all because your steam id is STEAM_0:0:164488785)

I do not believe I can support currently, but I'd want another application in future.

Edits after further comment:
- I'll take your word for it on the excellent document, though it isn't logged unfortunately
- I believe I did say a test document, but when I said out of the ordinary I just meant some kind of creative test as that's what we mainly grade, not a creative document in general
- I still standby that I'd like to see more both in game and in the application itself, though I appreciate the fact that you do fulfil those chemical orders for departments, I had no idea.

-also jesse and james im very happy for you that you can write a document that fast, also i miss you in the department.

Last edited:
Reactions: casseno1
Major -Support

I don't think I can support this application for the same reasons as Bella.

Not only this: You've missed a key part of applying in the first place - I believe this application is AI generated.

It is very vague, touches on things not really relevant or practicable in on-server roleplay, and is very non-human. See below.

I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher on the SCP RP server
As opposed to what, exec on the DarkRP server?
I have strong organizational and time management skills
Not only is having organizational skills a senior researcher doubtful, you've also expressed poor time management to me personally.
demonstrating attention to detail and scientific integrity
Scientific integrity? Sure.
Niko has a passion for tinkering with chemicals and is enthusiastic about teaching others about chemicals and their side effects.
Even this is soulless and I do believe you wrote your lore with AI also. Please do better, Niko.
1720969088711.png1720969291644.png1720969318062.png

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
You are fun to talk to, and show great stride in wanting to help lower clearance researchers.
You're pretty active

However,
you have completely missed the question "How many excellent documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?"
Unless my eyes deceive me, you have had no excellent document graded/logged at all, and only 2 in total under average and good.

I think it's also good to note that when I asked you to write more excellent documents if this was your ambition that you stated "I can write an excellent document in 20 minutes", which is downright impossible, and when I pondered on what you would write in that 20 minutes, you weren't going to write an actual test document no, you said you'd write a recipe for N-HU-23X.

Your section on the duties of an Executive Researcher and lore are also incredibly vague and brief, if we're talking about the application itself.

I like your ambition and like I said you're fun to talk to and show good heart in wanting to help lower researchers, but that's about as far as it goes. It is a shame considering the little executives there are currently and I hate to be the downpour on this application as everyone else has shown their support, and I'd love to see you in the position in the future with more documents and a more detailed application because of the 1:1 interactions I have had (even if you do detail some shady business you do sometimes) but more needs to be done in my opinion at present.

(Also just for technical issues, not going towards any opinion of course, I almost didn't see any of your document logs at all because your steam id is STEAM_0:0:164488785)

I do not believe I can support currently, but I'd want another application in future.
Hey Bella,

Thank you for your input.

I think there was a little miscommunication. In total, I had one document graded as excellent and the rest were my beginner ones. I haven't made that many, to be fair, due to me sampling to help other departments with their chemicals or training other researchers. I have been doing a few special tests which you will soon see the documents of, but until then I will only have one document that was graded as excellent by Jessy soul.

Regarding the N-HU-23X, you stated you wanted something out of the ordinary, so I thought I'd make a chemical one, which I thought you'd like since it was special. But I see that wasn't the case.

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
Major -Support

I don't think I can support this application for the same reasons as Bella.

Not only this: You've missed a key part of applying in the first place - I believe this application is AI generated.

It is very vague, touches on things not really relevant or practicable in on-server roleplay, and is very non-human. See below.

As opposed to what, exec on the DarkRP server?

Not only is having organizational skills a senior researcher doubtful, you've also expressed poor time management to me personally.

Scientific integrity? Sure.

Even this is soulless and I do believe you wrote your lore with AI also. Please do better, Niko.
View attachment 16976View attachment 16977View attachment 16978
Hey Toaste,

Regarding the AI, what I've done is I wrote it all myself but to give it a little flare, I did in fact run it through an AI to make sure I had no spelling errors and to make it more appealing to the eye.

Regarding organizational skills, I run a pretty large crew that ensures large orders of chemicals are finished for some departments. As for the poor time management you're referring to, you simply want me to get you a lot of chemicals, which wouldn't be an issue. The issue for me is the way you treat me, the fact that you talk badly behind my back and the annoyance you cause me when trying to get simple tests done if they don't benefit you.

Hey Toaste,

Regarding the AI, what I've done is I wrote it all myself but to give it a little flare, I did in fact run it through an AI to make sure I had no spelling errors and to make it more appealing to the eye.

Regarding organizational skills, I run a pretty large crew that ensures large orders of chemicals are finished for some departments. As for the poor time management you're referring to, you simply want me to get you a lot of chemicals, which wouldn't be an issue. The issue for me is the way you treat me, the fact that you talk badly behind my back and the annoyance you cause me when trying to get simple tests done if they don't benefit you.
I'm unsure where that's coming from. You've provided an AI generated application and I'm saddened that you did not wish to put the effort in - it's not simply due to you not getting me chemicals; that's in your own time and not in my purview. I've not spoke badly about you.

ScD Forum Post.png- -

- Application Verdict
- ChatGPT for Executive Researcher

Good Evening ChatGPT,

Thank you for taking an interest in the Site-65 Department of Research and applying for the position of Executive Researcher. I regret to inform you that your application has not been succesful and has been denied. If you would like elaboration on the reasons for this denial then you may contact me.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.