Character name(s): Wisconsin Man, Seattle Man, Idaho Man

Civilian name: Seattle Man

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 - CI Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One for trespassing into Foundation as a citizen.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I've always loved doing tests and writing documents, i always try something original when it comes to tests, even if it's dangerous, i love interacting with other players in tests, i always try to have fun with others and i interact with people when possible in tests, becoming an Executive Researcher comes with many good perks that could further my interaction with new SCPs and people.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have a lot of experience with writing documents, why? because i've spent many hours as an Internal Affairs and as Intelligence Agency agent, this also means i have a lot of experience interacting with people and it makes it very easy for me to write documents and interact with people. I also always try to answer any questions of Jr. or normal Researchers when there is no Executives/Dpt. Directors on, i have done many tests where i try to always include everyone in who is apart of the test and make sure they also have a good time too.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- So far from what i know, i have written 4 excellent documents, what makes a document excellent?

Grammar - Always make sure that everything, even the smallest of words are written correctly and properly to make you and your test look better.

Critical Information Only - Don't write any kind of information that does not apport or give any knowledge to your Test document, it can make you and your test look bad.

Coherence - Make sure that your document can be understood and can be explained with ease.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- They oversee other Researchers and help them out if they have any questions regarding a test or the Research Branch, they also approve tests of certain SCPs, Executive Researchers also test on much dangerous SCPs to gather more information about them, as an Executive Researcher, you are the face of Research and you must make it look good, and always be a role model for other Researchers.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Idaho Man was born in the US, in the state of Idaho in the city of Idaho Falls, he tought that Internal Affairs and Intelligence Agency were good, he tried to get the Ambassador rank in Internal Affairs but failed, same thing happened with the Intelligence Agency. He tought to himself "I've always had a bit of scientist in me." so he decided to try the Research Branch, after a few months, he was promoted to Senior Researcher for his work, he had the goal of becoming an Executive Researcher, he also wanted to climb up the ranks in the Foundation, so he decided to try his best to see if he could get promoted to Executive Researcher.

[The first part of my character's lore can be found here.]

[https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/intelligence-ambassador-application-us.6493/]

Jul 24, 2022
-Support
Already has a job ban on record for attempting to show SCP-096s face to everyone in the foundation as well as generally causing problems as when I've seen him in the server. Experience or not he has 0 professionalism and often lets boredom get the better if him.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
logo.png

From the Office of ██-█
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Hello. Thank you for your interest in the position. Unfortunately, I will be declining your application due to a less than standard reputation amongst members of the Foundation. You are free to reapply in 1 week from now.

Regards,
██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.