Executive Researcher application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuke0115

Nov 24, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:243856479
Discord name: hyushi123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ive been playon on CG SCP-RP USA for around 4-6 months and i have a total playtime of a bit over 5 days.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone:UTC+3
Character name(s): Andrew "Jords" Jordan (Foundation), Ratter (Chaos Insurgency)
Civilian name: Michel "Jords" Jordan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I currently hold: Internal Affairs Agent, External affairs agent, CI-A, SCP-096 and i have a medical license
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I recieved a few warnings lately, one for NLR because i went back to the same place where i died (It was not intentional and learnt my lesson), and a RDM (C) because i had killed a trainee as a combat medic because he was revivng a dclass (he was asked to stop under gunpoint) and an older one for toxicity because i called a minge a dickhead 3 times and didnt hear staff telling me to stop but even staff agreed after he was banned that he was an asshole. All of the other warnings on my record are from months ago when i didnt fully understand server rules.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Im applying for the rank of Executive Researcher because I would love to be able to research on clearence level 4 SCP's such as: SCP-682, SCP-008 etc without having to ask for approval from another Executive Researcher. I'm also applying for Executive Researcher because I would love to be allowed to have my own sidearm or small firearm legally to not get murder or almost murderd by dclass or other individuals that are attacking me in self deffence.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe what makes me a suitable candidate for the role of Executive Researcher is my advanced levels of profesionalism and patience. I also am really approachable and friendly to other players/ individuals that are friendly to me. I love making friends and creating memories.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have made in total 2 excellent-graded documents. One for SCP-106 that got approval each and every time i conducted a research and one for SCP-939-1 for the same reason. An excellent document is one that has all the information on it which is also specified on the sticky board in core sector (Researchers spawn) which are:Index,Opening statement, Goal of study, SCP Description, Hypothesis, Methodology, Approval (if needed), findings, conclusion, helpful tips and participants (signatures if you want to)
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in RP is to monitorize testing, approve credit from Jr. Researchers, sign or deny a document/research.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Storylines they would be involved in are backgrounds and, lore would be that its a researcher that has leveled up and is trusted to hold a clearence level 4 keycard and is allowed to research on high clearence SCPs without approval (maybe only from ethics if really needed)

Last edited:

CourageousNico

Aug 11, 2023
-Support
-Haven't seen him on
-Grammar errors in the application
-Answers are short

+/- Support
-Has excellent graded documents but only 3

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support Leaning to -Support
Good Agent
Nice to see on site

No RP story on app? It's important! Make your character come to life damnit!
Never see him on researcher, only IA. (It's understandable, we're just the better department)
Only 3 Excellents

The reason I'm not -supporting your application for grammatical errors is because I know your first language isn't English and it's impressive you've made what you had, you have a couple minor mistakes, no biggie. I can definitely see you being an Exec. Researcher Andrew, you just gotta be patient and get more experiments in as Sr Researcher. Plus, it'll give you enough time to come up with an actual story for your character. Trust me, it's a lot more fun than it seems.

If you really focus on this, by the time you reapply you'll get it, I'm sure.

sasuke0115

Nov 24, 2023
I havent read the lore question orrectly, my bad there.
It all started when i was around the age of 10. I saw a wierd deer skull like creature in the distance. It was SCP-1471. I didnt know that at the time and since i was little i was scared. I started doing my own research in which i found out about the SCP foundation. I searched a bit more and i had found a format to apply for a researcher slot that opened not do long ago. I was 20 when i found the document. I read the disclaimer that said “Sign herr if you consent to the risk of death while on site” and i was doubting my decision. I finally built up the courage and applied. After doing researc on multiple scps in the foundation in the beggining as a junior researcher on scp 1025 i got promoted the researcher. Then a few for tests that i did on scp 1162 and 173 and i got promoted to senior researcher at the age of 24. Ive made even more documents now on scp 914 and especially 106 that i got promoted to executive. Im now about to start researching on scps 682,008 and 106 (without anyone elses approval unless asked by ethics).

Jonquavius

Aug 26, 2023
-support
applying for a bunch of cl4 roles, applied for ambassador not long ago too

Jinngle

-Support
X Application seems rushed

✓ Does have excellent documents
X Haven't had much interaction w/ you
✓ Put the effort into your application like you do your documents

Personal Note: Looking through script net, I have to say you have some great looking documents and I can tell you have put your heart into it. Unfortunately your application doesn't reflect that.
Also as a reminder, you are able to edit your application aslong as it hasn't been accepted or denied yet by staff. Would make it a whole lot easier then to add it to the comments.
Sincerely,

Jinngle

The Gypsy Bard

Apr 20, 2023
To: ajordan@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Andrew,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact myself (thegypysbard) or Dep. Director Ivy Pickett (lunaria4211) if you have further questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.