For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,808,880 Seconds
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: CET (GMT+1)
Character name(s): Janek Bartosiewicz
Civilian name: Atoni Bartosiewicz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A / MTF Nu-7 SGT / MTF E-11 LCPL (Held) / SCP – 096 / IA and Intel whitelists
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no kicks or bans but i have about 3-4 warnings mostly for Failrp.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: So I have the ability to test on higher rated SCPs (which requires a lvl-4 clearance) / I enjoy roleplaying as a researcher and conducting experiments. I have a lots of experience and time as a Senior researcher with research level being 27. I have a good overall understanding of the research department and all of the SCPs . The main reason why I want to become an executive researcher is to experience being a CL4 for the first time.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have a respectable amount of job experience as a Senior researcher and im very dedicated to the Research Department. I am able to help junior researchers a lot more as an executive researcher by showing them around and teaching them proper procedures when doing a experiment.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: Currently I haven’t written any excellent-graded documents.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The main responsibilities: An executive researcher has the role of assisting, guiding and giving feedback to junior members of the research team (answer there queries, help them with experiments, etc), help the director of research with the maintenance of the department and make sure experiments are being conducted correctly and ethically.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: I was recruited as a Navy Hospital Corpsman (HM) after graduating from Oxford University Medical School. During this time I became more interested in Sciences and reembarked on my schooling at Oxford, after 3 more years of study in the scientific plane I achieved a higher PhD followed by sixteen years of experience as a scientific researcher, I was contacted by the SCP Foundation with a Class – B starting position. After ascending the ranks in the research area of the foundation I am now a executive researcher.

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
ive written primary 3 english essays longer that aht, put a wee bit more effort in and MAYBE al reconsider ma support

for now, minus sport lad

Deleted member 3942

Application Denied

Greetings @bananqs . Thank you for taking your time to write an executive application. Unfortunately we have come to the consensus that you are not yet suited for the position of executive researcher and are ,therefore, to be denied. The reasons for your denial may be elaborated upon if you wish to contact us regarding this matter. You may reapply in two weeks.

Yours sincerely,
Dpt. Director Dr Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.