Civilian name: Blane
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to help other researchers get better at there jobs, I wanna show proper procedures and help those just starting out grow to become good researchers I also wanna help the department in anyway i can and really immerse myself in my role as a researcher.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I'm very dedicated to my role I Have met a lot of great researchers, and have listened to the feedback good or bad and i feel like it has made me a better researcher from when i started out and i intend to keep improving. I also love helping new researchers however i can.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have only written one document its in a series of interviews with an SCP, that unfortunately is very hard for me to gain contact with due to clearance but its a study i plan on dedicating my time to.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
To guide the new researcher show them proper procedure and being professional , and to help further the foundations research and understanding of the SCP subjects.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: I Arrived here as D-Class at first i hated this place but after being taken on a few test, I grew to admire the work the foundation did. Unfortunately I was brought in on some dangerous tests and somehow wounded up as the soul survivor of them, to this day i still don't know if it was luck or some kind of divine intervention but i kept surviving. After a while of going on tests and offering researchers feedback they asked me if i would like to come out of D-Block, of course i accepted with my growing love of the foundations work and my curiosity who wouldn't accept. Ever since i have had a slowly growing career in the foundation met some great people made some great discoveries, however i keep having these odd dreams where i die at work. These dreams are very odd I Have talked to a psychiatrist at the facility and he says its a common problem people dream they die doing something and wake up when they die in a very similar situation, since that talk I have made it a side job to unravel the unusual phenomenon who knows might lead to something big that the foundation might like.

John Iceland

Donator
To: Saint
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application On Hold |

Greetings Saint, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you of your application now being put "On Hold" as we would like to preform an interview with you regarding this position. Please Email (Discord Message) Either Myself (Pup#1341) or Deputy Director “Lunaro” (Bees#4431) at your earlier convenience to do so.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

John Iceland

Donator
To: Saint
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Accepted |

Greetings Saint, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted! We look forward to working alongside you and hope that you will enjoy your time within the team. Please contact your nearest RAISA Office to get your clearance updated (Contact staff to get the whitelist), and EMail (Discord Message) myself (Pup#1341) or "Lunaro" (Bees#4431) for your onboarding.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Reactions: Dalton
Status
Not open for further replies.