Characters:
-Charles Cook (SCPF)
-Jacob Penning (CI)

Civilian Name:
Robby Smith

Applying for: SCP-RP USA

I do have a mic.

Prev. Whitelisted Roles: None

I have received a multitude (6) warnings, all within the span of 4 days, and these warnings were administered almost a year ago, and i haven't been warned in that amount of time. I see no reason why these warnings should get in the way of the application when its clear that i'm better at rp now that I've been clean for almost a year.

Reason for applying: I like to rp as a researcher a lot and id like to see what i can bring to the table, in means of furthering our knowledge and experimentation with the site's anomalies, documented or not.
Why i'm suited for Executive Researcher: I've gone through almost every non-executive+ test at least twice and have an immense amount of knowledge on how each item behaves when stimulated. I've got vast experience and I have got 20 Research levels to prove it. My total level is 62 and I do believe I'm right for this job.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Charles Cook
Subject:
Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Charles,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.