Character name(s): J Wiliker, or might be J. Voorhees"
Civilian name: Timothy W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- External affairs operative, CI recruit
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, i have received warns before. I have 3 warns from mistakes i might've made whilst learning
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying to be an Executive Researcher because Its entertaining to be a researcher and have ideas for tests and put on paper, creating whatever test that has purpose. i like this role very much because you can use your head and be creative.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am suitable for being a Executive Researcher because ive learned alot from other researchers that are above me. and sometimes i even help out the jr's. i think i could be a good role model for researchers and help them out.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I havent directly asked if one of my documents were excellent but ive gotten some compliments about some of my good documents. Having a dense amount of pages; usaully around 7-8 and having the needed info. for each document (methodology, Safety Hazards, Findings, Conclusion, goal of study, etc)
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Their respondibility would be to oversee other researchers that are below them to make sure that they arent doing anything wrong and the executive could also critque the CL3 and below researchers if possible.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
J. Wiliker is a mostly old researcher that has been through many breaches in the past but to this day he stands. he has lost some vision due to his left eye being gone from a 008 outbreak. a zombie attacked onto his body and head but the zombie only manages to scrape his face up a little. he made it to the garage peacefully though. J. Wiliker is an Veteran and watched and oversees most of the time helping out many other researchers, but lets backtrack a little. He comes from a german town that i will not specify, and him and his parents moved from there when he was 5. his parents claimed that he would dream about these creatures that were not human nor animal. He would have visions there in germany, but as soon as they moved he stopped getting them constantly. So then at age 23 he had a spark and wanted to invest into what he saw as a kid so he researched endlessly and posted and contacted people who would also see the same. It was his full time hobby for awhile until one day, he heard a knock on the door but didnt look through the door hole at all. He opened it and bam, it all went black. He woke up in a interrogation room of sorts, armed men asked him questions and he answered honestly with no hesitation. They then took him out and informed him welcome to The SCP Foundation Site-65.
He would be apart of storylines including 049 because J. Wiliker has a fascination with that scp specially for some odd reason. He is usaully rarely available for big events such as breaches he preserves his life more and realizes theres only one lifetime. I think J Wiliker will help find more chemical reactions and help the foundation tremendously with his creative ideas on paper.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

BoPQIDjTZXfoAkgC9C9VTIQhjJRdI33bz9CAVOXDjv1hcYjoj9qBatrM9U3JynNNVSl2JMxXcwQwOKiwSsfxBPYH_hXCBFwUgev6owzdF_JlljK2e4aQQiUGTJ3khULj3SYvhYNBm-FRglFkkhh7lw

Greetings, Wiliker!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.