Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2022
Steam ID: 765611290439157
Discord name: Top Hat Man#9320
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 3 months
In what country are you located?: Im located in the Us But I play the Uk a lot more
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Oliveta James octavious (God Above)
Civilian name: Jimmy Johnson Jr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- On the Us server I held CI but I failed the CI training in the Uk
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes in my beggining days on the server when I was goofing around with a freind and not caring and earlier on because I tryed to do rp but Ended up getting warned for Mic spam a bunch
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I really want to rp and have fun and also Do Higher level tests
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I Do rp and I am a pretty decent researcher I have uploaded a few documents some good some kinda bad
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have made an 9 page 096 document and I have a unpublished and unfinished 12 page 008 document. What makes a document good is it being neat and not being overly long just so you can get a better grading on it
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Doing Pretty good Rp, being very serious, and uploading documents that are not lazy and forgetable
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: I will be involved with a guy named bob dingle who is an ambassador and My main focus in lore is try to find a way to keep scps at bay or find a way to completly kill the scps

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

The interactions that I have had with you on the U.S. server were both minimal and negative due to the attitude you've had. Even back when I was a Researcher, you had acted this way.

This application also needs a lot of work. I would suggest working on your application's information and your lore before making a third thread.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-Support
I have never seen you on UK, your application is empty and has like a sentence for each question and you don't even answer how many excellent graded documents you have. I'd be shocked if you got accepted, work on your application (look at accepted exec researchers) and get more known.

Reactions: A Person
Mar 1, 2022
I'll refrain from rating, just because if I were, you would go into -^- (- squared).

Your activity needs work, work and work, if there's no activity, there's no point to apply, it'll instantly get denied. I too, haven't seen you on UK at all as a senior. Maybe once or twice, but for 3 months, that's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.