Executive Researcher "Turncoat" Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
1680726554284.png
CLEARANCE LEVEL 4+ REQUIRED AHEAD
Individuals found not of the adjusted clearance level will be up for violating the Code of Conduct in terms of Misuse 2, Protocol 1, and Information 1 and may involunatarily put themselves in danger of being amnesticized.
You have been warned.

Greetings User,
You are attemping to access [CLEARANCE LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL FILE] [DESIGNATION: "Turncoat"] [RANK: Executive Researcher]
Please insert your [CLEARANCE LEVEL 4 FOUNDATION CARD]
Card Accepted! You are now able to read this personnel file, Dr. ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇.

Executive Reseacher "Turncoat" Personnel File:
Jeffrey grew up around in a suburban area of Athens, OH. At a young age in the year of ▇▇▇ there were recorded events of anomalous activities concerning SCP-▇▇ that around the neighborhood of Mr. Thomas and his family. Due to the dangerous instance of SCP-▇▇, a containment team was sent in along with the GOC sending in a small strike team to the neighborhood to eliminate SCP-▇▇ while the Foundation wished to capture SCP-▇▇ and contain it. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding between the GOC and our local containment team, a three-way battle ensued between the containment team, the GOC Strike team, and SCP-▇▇ that ended with the near destruction of the neighborhood and most populace in the neighborhood being killed by SCP-▇▇ including Mr. Thomas's parents. However, luckily enough, Mr. Thomas survived by hiding inside the houses basement within a freezer to survive SCP-▇▇ heatwave. Mr. Thomas was then amnesticized by our local containment team and put in with Child Services.

Jeffrey would later grow up to be somewhat of a young genius as he would reach good marks on his ACT test as a Junior in Highschool till one day the young man simply disappeared, not even the local Law enforcement being able to find him as he was then put within a missing persons report, however, due to his circumstance as an orphan, no seemed to look for him. When questioned what happened to him, Mr. Thomas would simply remark, "I had to go somewhere and I decided it was more important than whatever useless things I was going to do in that school.". Eventually, many years later when Mr. Thomas had reappeared, he had supposedly joined the GOC at one point as apart of their PTOLMEY Division as a researcher and someone who worked in R&D for them who specialized in creating anomalous weaponry for them. However, due to some circumstances that Mr. Thomas doesn't seem to specify on, he directly seeked the Foundation to then join our research department. Though attempts were made to acquire certain information about the GOC from him, he would refuse to give anything else up other than the basics as he seemed to have some loyalty to the GOC still. However, due to his expertise in Research and R&D, it shown he is a valuable asset to be used as he appears to be loyal to the foundation other than when it comes to the questioning of the GOC and has shown valuable traits that are deserving of him joining the Foundation.

After the recent reality divergent event that occured by in Dimension-▇▇▇▇, it was made clear that the GOC who previously "Turncoat" worked with were likely sent to a different dimension besides our local regional GOC were likely gone. Due to this circumstance, we would recall the previous Executive Researcher back from his "vacation" to Alaska and question him now on the events of him somehow leaving the GOC unnoticed. However it seemed our wording was a bit wrong in this part when he began to explain the story.

TALE 1: The Departure

It wasn't like any other day as I had sat in my bunks after a typical grueling mission. It's not like how we only lost maybe 2-3 new men who had just been freshly recruited when we were after another entity the Foundation had failed to contain had escaped. This was my worst mission by far and it would be last since it was all my fault...

We had stationed ourselves near one the Foundation facilities in Montana, USA nearby Site-▇▇. Due to some recent reconnaissance from our base's infiltration team within the Foundation's site, it appeared that recently they had captured a reality bender from the Serpent's Hand. Though something had seemed a bit off with the Reality Bender, it was as if he had put up no fight at all, but it seemed that the Foundation was confident he could not do anything due to their portable SRA device and had nullfied the Reality Bender's abilities. Though the thing that seemed odd with this excursion is that there were no Foundation casualties and that the individual had been by themselves in a secluded area. It seemed that this small task force had chalked it up that they were just that efficient at their job and it was just "another day at the Foundation". We doubted this. About several hours later, we had recieved an immediate alert communication from our inside man that there was a massive breach at the site, with a number of hostile reality benders attacking the facility to seemingly free the recently captured Serpent's Hand reality bender. He had already reported that the Task force that had temporarily been stationed there had mostly all been killed. Therefore, we decided to intervene.

Due to my natural talent as a combatant and in R&D, I was tasked with bringing our own new prototype SRA that I had developed that was quite large and heavy that had to be transported via a large truck. This specially designed SRA was one kept in mind for mitigating a multitude of Reality Benderse in a whole mile radius, however the catch was that it only lessened their abilities significantly, not fully nullfiy them like the Foundation's limited ranged SRA's. However, with a Task Force our size of about 60-80 members, it was made with the intent that we had the better equipment and other tools that could be used to neutralize very weakened reality benders. After arriving on the site with about 20 men who were tasked with guarding me until I could set up the new protoype SRA inside the vehicle we had realized too late the we had walked into a trap. It had seemed that we were not the only ones who had set up infiltration units in eachothers organizations. As I was setting it up, I could feel a rising pain in my lower abdomen as upon my own inspection I had noticed a golf ball sized hole on the lower left side of my abdomen as the realization that the other GOC member who had been tasked to stay with me in the car had been a spy the entire time as he seemingly had used an attack that had punched a hole through my abdomen. I fell to the ground as I could feel the blood rising up my throat as I began to choke. I could see my Kant counter on the left side of my VDV (Virtual Display Visor) go down to low. Though that was the only success I had made in that time as I had still set up the reality anchor that now mitigated the effects. Despite the wound, I would quickly draw my handgun and kill the spy who had attacked me. The gunfire had attracted the attention of the others outside as two others entered the vehicle to give me first aid, though my vision had blackend out as I fell unconcious.

Next, I would wake in a bed as I was cuffed to the right side arm. I had understandably been a little paranoid at first. "Did I get captured by the Serpent's Hand? Where was I? Am I okay?", were some of the thoughts that immediately raced into my own mind. However, my suspicions of being captured were somewhat relieved as my Commanding Officer had stepped in a couple minutes afterwards, as the door was opened, I could see two others also standing outside with firearms. I was being guarded, or was it to make sure if I made an attempt to leave my cuffs they would kill me? As my commanding officer approached me he seemed to be a bit furious, I did not understand why, but I was quickly enlightened. The SRA didn't work. He informed me that while two other members were carrying me to the outpost we had stationed just outside of the facility, the SRA had seemingly combusted and no longer worked after about 5 minutes with only 3-4 lower-ranked reality benders being killed. After they had noticed their powers were no longer suppressed, they had quickly slaughtered the remaining 18 men. When the rest of the issued Task Force had arrived, they only found the massacre as all the Serpent's Hand had gotten away. I didn't understand. It had worked during all the testing we had done that involved our own reality bending forces. Why did it not work there? He informed me that I was demoted and removed off the R&D team even when I explained the situation to him of the traitor in the vehicle who could have tampered with the technology. It wasn't my fault. I couldn't have messed it up. He had to have tampered with it! Afterwards, I was escourted back to my new bunks as I was given an hour to pack all my projects and hand them over once they were all properly contained and sealed. What would happen after this? Would I be sent to prison? Maybe even killed for my "appparent" failure? I internally decided I would not even risk the chance of seeing that ever come to fruition in any aspect.

Due to my heavy injury, they assumed that I was not a threat. However, I worked alone on most of my projects with at most some supervision. If anyone knew how to use them, it was me. As one of the individuals seemed to recieve something on their radio who was in the room watching me, I quickly had picked up a special project known as the "Concussion Rifle". It was a simple weapon that was used for apprehending targets without vital injury using compact gases that were then propelled into the individual which would feel as if they were tackled to the ground. Quickly arming it, I would incapacitate the guard who was against the door as the door hinge blew open and he would fly out. The second guard barely had a chance to react as he was thrown down the hall. Quickly going inside to recover some of my other projects bringing the ones I could actually carry. I would quickly make my way to the garage and get into one of our vehicles. I would drive fast pressing down as hard as I could as I would eventually ram through our chain link gate and drive off. I figured they would quickly be after me and after pulling up one of our maps of the local Foundation Sites around, I decided to make my way there. Eventually entering a certain point towards one of the closest sites to where I could not travel in a vehicle no longer, I made my way by foot and quickly attempted to make my way there. Unfortunately, I had opened my wound during my escape as the bleeding became quite prolific as I would eventually lose concious once again.

Eventually I would regain concious waking up in a bit of a different room than how I woke up before as it was definitely a medical room, but everything was assorted differently and I could see a familiar logo on the wall. After regaining conciousness, I was spared no time besides my intial observations when 2 heavily armed inviduals with a patch that stated "ISD" entered the room and began to interrogate me and my affiliation with the GOC...

Tale End...
fotor_2023-4-5_18_24_3.png

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.