Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently holding CI operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-
I believe that with my knowledge and experience in research, I can help juniors, regular researchers, and even senior researchers with their tests. Whether it's a simple sampling or an unusual cross-test, I will be there to assist them in any way I can. I want to help the server by getting more executives so people can focus more on role-playing after getting their documents signed. And honestly I would love to try the next step in research

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I believe I have a high level of patience and a love for teaching people. I speak fluent English, and although I have an accent, it does not stop me from communicating clearly and therefore having strong communication skills. I am available late at night, unlike most other executives, which would improve the chances of research continuing during late hours. I can take criticism well, and I value honesty over lying to people. With all my skills, I believe I would be a great teacher who could help improve the quality and efficiency of research.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
I have 1 Excellent document. I believe that an excellent document must be informative so that people can read and learn about the SCP and understand the possible outcomes. It should always be accurate, with correct spelling and grammar. It should be ingaging To keep people interested in reading all the way through. with all the correct Formats.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
As one of the pillars of the server we are tasked by keeping high qaulity RP and professional standards at all times we are tasked with teaching and helping any researcher that wants it off us whether we like them or not.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Niko Murk is a researcher who harbors a strong dislike for the O5 Council and their methods. He believes that all dangerous SCPs should be exterminated rather than experimented on. Despite his personal beliefs, he knows that disobedience would result in him being quickly demoted to D-class. Therefore, he follows the O5's commands outwardly, while secretly seeking ways to exterminate SCPs under the guise of research.

Niko aims to become the leading Executive Researcher specializing in chemicals In this role, he hopes to discover methods to protect innocent lives, which he values far more than the lives of D-class personnel. In his eyes, D-class personnel are the lowest form of humanity and a burden on the Foundation. However, recognizing their necessity, Niko attempts to rehabilitate many of them, making them pay for their crimes by working to aid the Foundation and protect the innocents he is dedicated to saving.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
-Support
- I do not think you are ready to become a Executive Researcher. As an Executive you are supposed to provide a good example of knowledge regarding research, policies, document writing etc. As an Executive you are also allowed to grade documents up to an Excellent grade all by yourself. Seeing you have only actually gotten one Excellent document, i do not you are ready to take on such task.

casseno1

Jun 18, 2024
+support
-said he didn't use ChatGPT this time
-good RP
-helped me numerous times
-I've watched him help more Jr and regular researchers than I could remember

ScD Forum Post.png

- Application Verdict
- Mr. Murk for Executive Researcher

Good Evening Mr. Murk,

Thank you for taking an interest in the Site-65 Department of Research and applying for the position of Executive Researcher. I regret to inform you that your application has not been succesful and has been denied. If you would like elaboration on the reasons for this denial then you may contact me. You may reapply for this position in 1 week.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.