Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnatti117

Aug 31, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:768913229
Discord name:Schnatti117
For how long have you played on CG SCP:For about 3 months
In what country are you located?:Austria
Time zone:UTC +2 / Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Character name(s):Schnatti
Civilian name:Attila
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning for running away from the mask
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I want to make Researches nearly Limitless i have fun beeing a researcher and i want to become a better one
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have good knowledge about SCP and i know what to do when i am doing Researches
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-1 an excellent grade document is a document where every Information of the SCP the Test the Risks are put in to the Smallest Details
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-To help The Director of Research with managing and signing documents and also doing tests
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:They would be involved in doing in New tests grading Documents and trying new ways of research also my Executive researcher will give presentations about how to make your Research and about how to write a document because that is the stuff i had truble with

Jun 5, 2022
Scotland
ungoc.com
-Support

It saddens me to leave a negative support as I've interacted with you here and there and see you around research a fair bit, but your application is incredibly lacking to the point that I cannot, in any measure, justify a +support. Please edit this application and update it so you have a chance at getting the role, because as it stands I do not think even the most exceptional candidate would be accepted.

May 14, 2023
Denmark
1725459157690.png

Recipient: Schnatti

Greeting,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position as an Executive Researcher. After evaluating your application and discussing it with the Department of Research's Leadership team, we have decided to Deny your application. If you wish for clarification regarding the reason for your denial, please reach out to myself.

Kind regards,
1725459196542.png

Status
Not open for further replies.