Character name(s): Dr. Donnie Darko
Civilian name: Mike Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-US
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
none.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
never

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-.I, starting as a D-Class and entering my first ever experiment, not knowing i would be apart of the facility, I have a rare chance i stay on a gmod server but when i turned the lvl to become a jr researcher. Noticing the changes in the department and its policies, I'm here to apply for the position because I believe it is major in the server.There's also another reason I would love to state here. I enjoy challenges, and I take them into account, when working close to a major component of something, and meeting that was probably the best thing I've done so far in this server i love doing test on lvl 3 scp and i cant wait to do test on lvl 4 i cant wait to have all the test i want to do i will document them all i have very good ideas for the roleplay

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- As stated before, I think this is a major job in this server, I'll be there to help them out in any way possible *excluding helping them when it brakes the rules. I believe i should be executive researcher to help documents lvl 4 accesses, but I believe, those who i have tested with would believe i deserve a chance in getting executive, its all part of RP. I feel like i would make very good lvl 4 test i will watch other researchers do test also and supervise im a very calm person and will get all the research team safe.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Only 4 sadly, but i am going to start makeing more documents so when i make lvl 4 documents i will be good at them.
In terms of making a document excellent, im a very good writer
My documents follows this template:
• Introduction to SCP and a picture of it (optional, is needed when SCP is new, or temporary contained)
• Clearly displayed research aim(s) and method(s)
• Unique hypothesis for the research *I believe...*
• Test logs based on YOUR testing
• Transcripts (optional, needed for questioning if there was any during or after testing)
• Conclusion Conductors notes (optional, but I like to have that page)
• Notes from higher-ups (optional, needed if you you do a test on SCP that's above your clearance)

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- I see Executive Researcher as a leadership role Its main role is to supervise others and help them improve, the executive researcher is a very wise person and gives advise to other researchers, as it becomes really important later, because of the growing population of Site 65. However, I believe Executive should also keep an eye the researchers that are looking for truth executive researcher also can deal with researchers that have been caught breaking the Sites ruels by demoting them - banning them for small period of tim. last thing the Exec Researcher should be responsible with is keeping the Site running,

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Dr. Donnie was born in USA New York, and even from the young age he knew what dangers are in this world and Donnie wanted to explore the world and its dangers. He started working really hard in school which would all ways make him top of the class, at 12 years old Donnie entered high school he had skipped many grades and caught the eyes of the Site 65 staff he got a letter in his mail when he turned 21 that has a business deal of his life time that he couldn't turn down and Donnie followed his dream to become a researcher at Site 65 when Donnie joined the Site 65 he was just a jr researcher by getting his named well known around the facility he became a researcher after many test later Donnie was granted access to become a Sr researcher and people told him to become a Execitive Resarcher.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Plagiarism is extremely frowned upon. Any executive applications you make for the next 4 weeks will not be considered.
Contact me to appeal.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.