Name: Eyes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7715549
Previous Rank (convert if required): SMOD
Who demoted you?: Doofy
Date of demotion?: 07/10/2022
What is the case against you?: Toxicity
Is this true?: Somewhat.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: X
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1 warn for toxicity (Saying gg ez)
What is your side of the story?: I started an argument with Chad Power over something stupid and small, told him to stop coping and got demoted.
A week later I apologised and got reinstated, where I then was in RP and was being told to take a sit, I couldn't take it as I was in RP and then snapped at the person telling me to take the sit. I understnad I could have been a bit nicer about it, but it was just quite annoying to be constantly asked. Although, I do understand how I came across negatively and how the tone of language used cannot be present in the staff team.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I feel like now I've played the server a lot more, I've come to understand and appreciate more of the hard work that staff do to keep the server alive, and how there are never enough staff. I feel I've overcome the toxicity, as my last (and only) warn was in 2022, and I now focus more on playing the game. Of course there's a fine line between banter and toxicity, and some people may see me as toxic, but I just try to have a good time when playing the game.

Cheers

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-support
Very obnoxious and biased staff member on CC does not deserve the role at all

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Seems like I've got a hate club, probably all from the same discord server.
Remember noob the guy who doxxed a member of CC''s staff team.

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Anyhow, if anyone wants to leave any actual feedback (preferably from people who actually play MRP atm) then please drop it, I'd love to improve.

//NOOB-_-

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Luckily, you are not the one to decide on the people who voice their opinions on your actions.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Eyes ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

It appears you still need to work on the community's perception of yourself before proceeding to make another appeal. I suggest you prove to the community that you are ready to return to the staff team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.