Fading Echoes: A Farewell to Remember (Bulldog's Goodbye)

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Dear Civil Networks,

As I pen down these words, my heart feels heavy with sorrow, for the time has come to say goodbye to a place that has been so much more than just a server. It has been a virtual home where we shared laughter, built memories, and forged friendships that felt so real.

The GMod server brought us together, united by our love for gaming and the joy of exploring new worlds within its digital realm. We battled countless foes, embarked on daring adventures, and created wonders with our imagination and creativity.

But now, as life's winds of change blow in unforeseen directions, we must part ways with this haven we've called home. It's disheartening to think that we won't gather around together in that pixelated universe anymore, where we could be anything we desired.

The camaraderie we shared was unique, the bonds formed were genuine, and the memories we made will forever be etched in our hearts. From late-night gaming sessions to those unexpected moments of hilarity, our time on the server was an experience unlike any other.

Each avatar represented not just a character but a part of us, a slice of our personality that we willingly shared with one another. We laughed together, supported each other through tough times, and celebrated our victories as a unified team.

As we bid farewell to our cherished GMod server, know that the memories and friendships we forged here will not fade away. They will remain alive within us, reminding us of the joy we shared and the sense of belonging we felt.

Even though our paths may diverge now, never forget the impact you've had on all of us. Your presence enriched this virtual world, and your absence will leave an irreplaceable void.

So, as we embark on new adventures and explore other horizons, let us carry with us the spirit of togetherness and the memories we created here. Perhaps, in the future, our paths will cross once more, and we'll reunite in a different realm, continuing the journey we started here.

Farewell, dear friend. May life lead you to success, happiness, and new experiences beyond the confines of this GMod server. Thank you for being an integral part of this incredible journey.

With heartfelt gratitude and a tearful goodbye,
Jack Bulldog
(ChatGPT Generated)

Now for real, it's been a great time playing the server with you all and it's been a great time leading and dealing with all your staff stuff.

@Alpha Toon - Its been an honor doing events with you good sir. Remember the administrator with the Resh-1 Gravaton lances

@Canoon - I'm sorry for you having to deal with my dumb ideas and my dumb stuff I'd do on staff

@Mercer - Your gonna be flying solo in Senior Admin, nothing that you haven't done before right?

@Gregory - Stop dying in Ghosts of Tabor, I cant recover anymore of your items (Good luck with Event team)

@Raptor - Havent talked to you much Derek but I can remember the funny conversations we have had best of luck as SL

@Scopes - Akavir don't be an idiot and just stick with your gut, its right most of the time. Good luck as SL

@Rackarain - Its been an honor being able to talk with you Rack even if our conversations weren't productive

@Nohacks - Good luck as SL buddy, its been a long road to get there and well you've earned it

@Lemmskii - Havent talked to you much Lemm but I've heard great things, you'll go far for sure

@Jules - You are the whole reason I was still an SL, you were able to help me a lot and well thanks for everything

@Nomad_600 - Stop trying to dox kids in rust and no I don't care if they were base camping us

@Cloak - Thanks for giving me the chance to be a Sr Admin, I'm sorry if I let you down but well I'll see you around probably

@Trap Jesus - You'll do great things as CoS, I don't doubt you for a second. Just trust your gut

@Second - Get A-6 active for crying out loud, also stop being inactive on GSD lol

@Speff - You were a crazy one but a great one, I wish you the best of luck on CoS Apps

@Warcrime Warrior - You've been a great captain, you'll go far

@Viggo - You sir, you are crazy and when I mean crazy I mean crazy

@Jack Howerd - Stop going into SCPS for crying out loud lol

@Slab - You've been with me through the thick and thin, WE GO JIM

@Khadium - Crazy I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, rats make me crazy

@Rowling - DONT breach 008 again, I cant hold Ryota back forever

@Crow Kalashnikov - Congrats on Chairman good sir and well I wish you the best of luck in the GM team

@Randalls - Congrats on -1 and well same as crow good luck in GM team your gonna need it

@Walter Unrich - Well done on getting Ethics now don't be too goofy

@Jambon043 - You goober in mess hall, you need to stop getting yourself in trouble please

@Nathan Smith - You will live in history as one of the people who has come back to the server after a 26 week ban, I salute you sir

@Joe "Enoch" - Congrats on COM, don't do a oopsy daisy please

@Fidel - Congrats on LTCOM, don't let Enoch do an oopsy daisy also stand with B-1

@Gizzmo - Thanks for giving me a chance in A-1 and I hope you guys do great things

@KinglyIV - I wish you and Harlequin the best of Luck in A-1

@Swag Messiah - Leader of the CCCIA I'll never forget the bullet

@Robin Trinket - The OG Dpt Chief, I'll always remember the stuff you taught me

@Anakin GroundRunner - The true OG SA, you've taught me well for staff. Thank you for everything

@Yeke - Thanks for responding to all my questions (Even the dumb ones) Also tell your wife that the hazmat suit was worth it :)

@Leaf Ericson - Well you weren't wrong, your quote is and always has been true. "Staff team popping off" -Leaf Ericson

And thank you to everyone else who I couldn't mention either because I couldn't find your @ or I just ran out of space. Its been an honor to play and work with all of you and I hope that you all have a great time on CN.

This is Jack Bulldog/Pitbull Signing off for the last time.

o7​

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
o7
We shall improve in Tabor

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
o7 bulldog, thanks for being a great senior admin, chief or security, and leader all at once. you will be remembered.

"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
Although I will miss you, I'll be seeing you in Apohks Fun House more often now and we can get back to our normal sessions of SCP:SL, you were one of my best Nu-7 CSG during my time as a CO

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
o7 gonna miss the hell out of you man you truly was one of the best people on the server.