False ban by corrupt staff didn't even let me show them a clip even though they didn't witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis9845

Jul 24, 2022
Your in-game name: lewis9845

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:582188075

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewis9845

Date of ban: august 24th 14:58

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP constant rule breaking

Who banned you: simolens

Ban length?: 1 week

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: This was not my fault I have proof hard proof drk witnessed it and the prior 2 warnings that day was not valid as i was actually asleep till 1pm after a all nighter so I was unaware of the warnings and I was warned for raiding as gun dealer I was outside looking in through the window while drk raided and rdm is when drk was getting arrested and I killed the cop

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes 1 time ban too many warnings

Why should you be unbanned: because I was banned from a corrupt staff member and the prior 2 warnings that day that I was unaware of will not happen again I wasn't thinking because I was asleep

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because I will think unlike when I was asleep

Why do you want to re-join this server?:
because of the is a very good server 1 of a kind with MN script and custom banks and company's that are player owned

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-28 122304.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-28 122304.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 24

genoss

May 15, 2023
Hi,
you have been found to be constantly breaking the rules and have also been banned for the same reason in your warning logs previously. Your attitude in the sit showed that you dont want to understand what rule you broke and have no intent to rp. I was presented with a video and also csi that you broke the rules there - FailRP - raiding as a gun dealer. In the frame of 24h, you reached the warning threshold, showing disruptive behaviour. Also now writing about "you being asleep while being warned" is a lie as the warnings presented were in active adminsits. Also calling me corrupt for simply warning you in a neutral adminsit about a guy claiming you broke failrp further supports your display of awful attitude and that this ban was properly put in place.

Regards.

Last edited:

lewis9845

Jul 24, 2022
Hi,
you have been found to be constantly breaking the rules and have also been banned for the same reason in your warning logs previously. Your attitude in the sit showed that you dont want to understand what rule you broke and have no intent to rp. I was presented with a video and also csi that you broke the rules there - FailRP - raiding as a gun dealer. In the frame of 24h, you reached the warning threshold, showing disruptive behaviour. Also now writing about "you being asleep while being warned" is a lie as the warnings presented were in active adminsits. Also calling me corrupt for simply warning you in a neutral adminsit about a guy claiming you broke failrp further supports your display of awful attitude and that this ban was properly put in place.

Regards.
1st i was asleep believe it or not woke up at 1pm i was afk for the whole time i didn't raid as a gun dealer drk raided i was sat outside looking in via the window and I do intend to rp if I didn't why would I open NatWest AND the staff scene was later with the false 2 warns i was asleep earlier before them warnings is what I meant

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Appeal Denied

Hi @lewis9845

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You were recently banned for having too many warnings in a short span of time, you were messaging me asking to be unbanned then, saying you read the rules, etc... You then came back from your ban and got three warnings.

You claimed to be "asleep" so I'm not sure what you're claiming here, but you are responsible for your own account.

You may not re-appeal, wait out your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.