false ban

8yugyfyg

Aug 14, 2023
Your in-game name:8yugfyg
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:437688008
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198835641744
Date of ban: August 13 at 09:11:07 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM, NITRP, LTAP
Who banned you:Commander Smith(STEAM:_0:1:90588491)
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will read the rules again and make sure not to break them :) (even though I was banned on accident)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was warned in SCP RP once I have not been kicked or banned from any other civilgamers servers
Why should you be unbanned: Because I was banned on accident
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I promise I just want to play as trashman and get money
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because me and my friend used to play on this server before it reopened

please i just wanna play with my friend before school starts (i did not mrdm people the person who did that was named "gorting" and some numbers and i was trying to rp) and idk if this clears some things up but i was on the server when i got banned for LTAP so how did i get banned for leaving while i was still in the server (i do not know gorting)

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Hello @8yugyfyg, Thank you for making the time to make this Ban Appeal, I will present evidence from my prospective
From this screenshot you can see that the person in question was killing people, and they were killing him in return as I'm guessing he was trying to kill them a second time and then proceeded to kill even more people
Screenshot 2023-08-13 104825.png

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Hello @8yugyfyg, Thank you for making the time to make this Ban Appeal, I will present evidence from my prospective
From this screenshot you can see that the person in question was killing people, and they were killing him in return as I'm guessing he was trying to kill them a second time and then proceeded to kill even more people
View attachment 9396
Scrap that It seems that I have made a bad judgment call, I apologize for any inconvenience @8yugyfyg

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi 8yugyfyg,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to accept your ban appeal as based on the evidence provided you did not MRDM. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.​