Fanboy's SCP-RP Moderator Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I think it was 08skim1, but I cannot remember since this was years ago.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have about 583 hours. This may change the time this application is reviewed.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 CPL "Fanboy" ███
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Fanboy"
Civilian name: "Ganga" Amir
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507109226
Discord ID (name#0000): Ceeerrrr#0023
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
I have made a 096 application before that got accepted. I do not know why, but the link is currently not pasting.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I do have a lot of warnings. I do not remember all of them, but most of them were in 2021. Since my most recent ban, I have been trying my hardest and best to roleplay seriously and make the experience better for other players. My last warning was playing as 912, and a SCP-096 player asked me something about the rules. I replied, in voice chat. We kept talking about rules and I was explaining why the rule existed/is best to stay. A random Tech Expert reported me for this, and I got a FailRP warn.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Not in this community, no. (I see that it says in a community, but the rules of the application stated not to talk about outside communities.)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes. I have experiences on Senior Researcher by testing on SCP-096. I had to plan and get a D-class that was willing to be compliant and willing to do serious RP, along with a willing E-11 member and a SCP-096 player that is skilled at roleplay. I planned to get a Game Master involved, but they were all busy during the three separate SCP-096 tests. I also have experiences in playing as a SCP. For example, interviews. I try to get interviewers the most lore-accurate answers, while keeping tone and action. As SCP-939, sometimes during breaches, I sometimes stop and play the audio "Who's there?", ignoring some people that are making noises, to create a scene where everyone is quiet, trying to avoid me, which creates more RP. I also use comms a lot of the time when I'm playing as MTF, making callouts, giving information, and etc.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I can be on about 3~6 hours a day. 3 hours minimum, 6 hours maximum. This may change during school breaks, school finals, and/or tests.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I want to become a moderator for SCP-RP, because I want to help enforce the rules, and make new players more knowledgeable of the rules. I have been playing Civil Networks SCP-RP for about a year, and I am familiar with the rules. I want the SCP-RP server to be a happy place; a place where people can come to do serious roleplay, where everyone is equal, where people can relax after a long day of work/school. Over a year, I have seen many people break the rules of the server, especially new players, that have not visited the rules, or are just not very clear on them. I can say that I was one of those players in the beginning. I have many warns, but as I played more and more, I became clear of it thanks to the kind moderators of the server. I really hate to see someone upset because they interacted with a person that broke the rules. I want to help diminish the amount of upset players, and make the server an overall safe/fun place to be, even if it is just for a little bit. I also feel that this will be a great opportunity for me, giving me a great experience along with other people's experiences.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-
I literally play everyday, and often times where there are few mods, (3-4). I have confidence that I can help out everyone I come across. I have been dedicated to this server for about a year. In the middle, I had to take a very long vacation, but when I was back, I immediately got back on to the server. I not only think about how my experience will go in roleplay, but also about others. I sometimes see people that are unhappy with how their admin sits went, but I know that I can make people satisfied with my ruling, or at least understand it. I’m school projects and clubs, I usually take in the role of leader, because I can come up with strategies and ideas everyone can agree on. I can often calm people down, or so I've been told. I want people to enjoy their time in CG SCP-RP. I am not proud of the amount of warns I have, but I believe and think of it as "A learning experience". I learned from all of my mistakes and tried to fix it. I know what it is like to be new and get warned, so I can have the perspective of new players especially well. I will try my hardest on every single sit I get into, and try to make the people's experience overall better, whether that be in sits, RP, etc. I am extra-friendly to newer players. Also, I can get both players to agree with a solution, and I am good at making decisions, now that I am mature.

“Failure is one step closer to success.” - Thomas Edison.

Last edited:
+ SUPPORT
active
interactions
professional
good application

active warnings
several bans
active warns
Yes, I do have active warns, but one was what I talked about 912, and the other I have no clue what it was about, I think it was fearrp? If my memory is correct, it was because I couldn't hear the fearrper. I forgot why or how though.

Status
Not open for further replies.