Farewell

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
mate wasnt expecting you to ping me as im nothing but horrible to you but cheers mate hope u get a life now

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Dear Kvarkar,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss your recent departure from Civil Networks. It has come to my attention that you neglected to follow our notice period policy.

First and foremost, I want to express my appreciation for the contributions you have made during your tenure with us. Your efforts and dedication have undoubtedly added value to our network, and for that, we are truly grateful.

However, I would like to highlight the significance of following the established notice period process when deciding to leave the network. The notice period serves several critical functions, both for the network and the staff involved. It allows the team to plan for a smooth transition, ensuring that ongoing development projects are not unduly affected and that we have adequate time to seek a suitable replacement. This period is also instrumental in facilitating the transfer of knowledge and responsibilities, thereby minimizing disruption to our operations.

Moreover, the notice period provides an opportunity for a structured exit interview process, enabling us to gather valuable feedback and insights that can be used to improve our staffing practices and environment. It also ensures that all administrative matters, such as the final settlement of dues and the return of company property, are handled efficiently.

Adhering to the notice period is a reflection of professional conduct and respect for the mutual commitments made between a developer and the network. It also impacts your professional reputation positively, ensuring that you leave on good terms and maintain a positive relationship with the network, which can be beneficial for future references and development opportunities.

Understanding that there may have been circumstances or considerations that led to your decision, I am open to discussing any feedback or concerns you might have had during your time with us. It is our aim to continually improve our work environment and the experiences of our staff.

I would appreciate it if we could arrange a meeting or a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your departure and any assistance you might be able to offer in ensuring a smooth transition for your successor.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that you carry forward the positive aspects of your experience with Civil Networks.

Kind regards,
Remmy
Former DarkRP Superadmin, Vice-Chairman of the SMC, Operations Director of Chorley Bricklaying Academy, Senior Civil Networks Employee, DarkRP and SCP-RP Helper, Banana, Rockstar and Weeb tag possessor, former ISAF and 17th AR Colonel, Former NATO High Command, former Roleplay Keeper (DarkRP and MRP), former Civil City Senior Moderator

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Dear Kvarkar,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss your recent departure from Civil Networks. It has come to my attention that you neglected to follow our notice period policy.

First and foremost, I want to express my appreciation for the contributions you have made during your tenure with us. Your efforts and dedication have undoubtedly added value to our network, and for that, we are truly grateful.

However, I would like to highlight the significance of following the established notice period process when deciding to leave the network. The notice period serves several critical functions, both for the network and the staff involved. It allows the team to plan for a smooth transition, ensuring that ongoing development projects are not unduly affected and that we have adequate time to seek a suitable replacement. This period is also instrumental in facilitating the transfer of knowledge and responsibilities, thereby minimizing disruption to our operations.

Moreover, the notice period provides an opportunity for a structured exit interview process, enabling us to gather valuable feedback and insights that can be used to improve our staffing practices and environment. It also ensures that all administrative matters, such as the final settlement of dues and the return of company property, are handled efficiently.

Adhering to the notice period is a reflection of professional conduct and respect for the mutual commitments made between a developer and the network. It also impacts your professional reputation positively, ensuring that you leave on good terms and maintain a positive relationship with the network, which can be beneficial for future references and development opportunities.

Understanding that there may have been circumstances or considerations that led to your decision, I am open to discussing any feedback or concerns you might have had during your time with us. It is our aim to continually improve our work environment and the experiences of our staff.

I would appreciate it if we could arrange a meeting or a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your departure and any assistance you might be able to offer in ensuring a smooth transition for your successor.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that you carry forward the positive aspects of your experience with Civil Networks.

Kind regards,
Remmy
Former DarkRP Superadmin, Vice-Chairman of the SMC, Operations Director of Chorley Bricklaying Academy, Senior Civil Networks Employee, DarkRP and SCP-RP Helper, Banana, Rockstar and Weeb tag possessor, former ISAF and 17th AR Colonel, Former NATO High Command, former Roleplay Keeper (DarkRP and MRP), former Civil City Senior Moderator

Dear Remmy,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out regarding my departure from Civil Networks.

I understand your concerns regarding the notice period policy. However, I wanted to clarify that I did give notice, but it seems there may have been a miscommunication. The details of my departure were handled at a higher level than your own, and it's possible that the information did not filter down to you.

I appreciate your acknowledgment of my contributions during my time with Civil Networks. It was a pleasure to be part of such a dynamic team, and I'm grateful for the opportunities I had to contribute to the network's success.

I completely agree with the importance of adhering to the notice period and ensuring a smooth transition process. I'm more than willing to discuss my departure further and provide any assistance needed to facilitate the transition for my successor.

Please let me know a convenient time for us to arrange a meeting or call to discuss this matter in more detail.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Kvarkar

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Goodbye old friend, take care

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Goodbye Kvarkar, you were the first person I ever met on CC and the one who got me interested in the game. You have done so much for the network and I don’t think it would be the same without you. I hope you enjoy your next chapter and wish you the best of luck pal!

Hopefully Spuds and I will see you around on discord from time to time, as well as on goop ?.

Faithfully, Sincerely, Respectfully, Honestly and Yours truly with the warmest regards,

Epicstorm.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Man its sad to see you go but good luck in life youre an amazing person

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
I'll never forget the time we played on that THunt server you and Chad made...

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev
damn bro

on a real, you are genuinely such a talented guy and you got big things ahead of you, will be a shame to not harass you on dev stuff constantly now

i hope everything goes well for you in future ?