Fear Well everyone and i hope you have a great day

ExcaliburTeamRWBY

Nov 12, 2023
I will be leaving a great community I know I was in community for long but I would like to say I will be leaving the community I enjoyed interacting with you all by the way if you don't get mentioned don't start to complain it is because I couldn't remember your name I have a great time when I was I general security DEA internal Affairs and Nu-7 I know I was on Nu-7 and Medical I have had a lot of fun with in these department and the rejement and they has been some nice people that i have had met i had a great time on the Civil Gamers [CN]

@Noob_Numeralix you are nice guy Fenriz you are the great person to interactant with and you was a great O-1 SGT to speak to and i have can get a higher With in O-1 and Good luck on SA and have great time
@Dimitry i have know you for a while Dimitry it was nice seen a formalier person from a server that we used to play but i hop you can get a great Role with the Server and have a great time
@Fluffbalian Sakura you was great person to talk with and i hope you get a higher with in medical and you are really great with in RP scenario's and i hope you will have great time
Bob SkyWing you are an amzing Nu-7 Commander and hop you can make the Rejement great and i hope you will have great time
@Revolutionary you are great i have had few interaction with you but all the once i had with you was amzing you are a great A-1 Commander and i have you make it great and i hop you have a great time
and everyone with in the IA, DEA, Medical, Gensec and Nu-7 i have you all have a great time and i have enjoyed meet you all and i hop you all get high in the ranks

here's my Discord if you want to keep in contact with me [ excalibur.1341 ]