Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
Your Discord name & tag: iYoUsIfx#6841
What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?:MRP
Date of ban (if known): 29th of september
Reason for ban (if known): meming in mess hall
Who banned you?: Hydro
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no
Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):These are the exact 2 messages i put:
I saw there was an argument about emojis in #mess-hall
"Are you guys on about the ? emoji?"
Then i noticed hydro said its some random totem emoji so i sent this
"The ? Moʻai, or moai, are monolithic human figures carved by the Rapa Nui people on Easter Island in eastern Polynesia between the years 1250 and 1500. Nearly half are still at Rano Raraku, the main moʻai quarry, but hundreds were transported from there and set on stone platforms called ahu around the island's perimeter."
I sent that message with no malicious/mingey intentions its just a subject im interested about and it wasnt even intended as a joke i can understand the ban if i spammed the emoji or just kept sending on its own with no text and just all around minging but i didnt i also i didn't cause any drama afaik and i certainly didnt offend/annoy anyone with my 2 messages in the #mess-hall to deserve a 2 week ban
Asides from that my last infractions i think was over a month ago and other than speaking in #memes i don't usually do much
I just dont think the 2 messages are worthy of a ban of 2 weeks or a ban at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.