In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): 'Fenrisz' [F], 'Fenriz' [CI]
Civilian name: Fenromann Gustav
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor [Held], Ethics Committee Assistant [Held], O-1 CSG [Held], E-11 CPL [Held], Medical Consultant [Held], O-1 CPL [Holding], Internal Affairs Agent [Holding], External Affairs Agent [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No bans or warns
Snímek obrazovky 2024-08-08 232104.png

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
One of the most notable things that I think make me a great candidate for the position of OSA is my experience in almost all of the aspects of the Site. I have been a site advisor for some time so I am acquainted with how most of the stuff works when it comes to other departments. I also think that I am a person who can fulfill tasks given to me by my higher-ups, which I think is one of the most important traits for an assistant. I am a well-known person throughout the site and have been here for a noticeable amount of time, getting acquainted with people and making great friendships in here. I also am an honest person, who is not afraid to admit when he is wrong or if he made a mistake and I always come front if someone asks me about it or if I think that it is a major mishap, I myself report it to anyone who I think should know about it.

I think that I will be able to dedicate a mentionable amount of time to this position and be quite active on it.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

-Completing the orders from the O5
Completing orders is one of the most important duties of an OSA. The orders can range from simple sampling ones, upto the orders that require to put some more time into, such as gathering information on someone. If the order requires some usage of force, they can use the services of Alpha 1 if it is allowed by the Council.

-Be the Council's ears and eyes in their absence
Another very important duty. Since the O5 are the most important and powerful people on the site, they must be informed about almost anything major that happens around the site in their absence. What this can also include is the documentation brought by the researchers to the Council, if it is a big termination test, it should be reported to the Council, so that they can make a calm decision before coming onto site.

-Authorizing the AA or Mass-termination of D-class
When there is no-one else on site higher than the OSA in the CoC, they have the authority to authorize usage of Advanced Armory for NCO+ during large breaches or, in very bad scenarios, even authorize the Mass-termination of D-class outside of D-block.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Accessing a Classified document

Do you wish to proceed? Y/N

Y

Processing.....

Biometric scan completed. Overseer credentials confirmed.

Loading File....

File succesfully Loaded

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Noob_Numeralix

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

- O5-3 'The Obstinate'

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.