Fexxy's Moderator app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): FexXy_

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I started playing in July last year where I stayed more than 3 months, but then I went to City RP, now come back and it's been a more month, in total around 4 months.

In what country are you located?: Portugal

Time zone: GTM / GTM +1

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT fexxy's

USSR name (regiment and rank): FSB 1SGT fexxy | [BOH]

Civilian name: fexxyzin»

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:616038998

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have 3 warns and 1 ban for:
"Job Abusing" I changed jobs so I wouldn't have my legs broken.
"ROE - Shooting as civ"
"Breaking FearRP" I think a juggernaut tried to kidnap me and I walked away (It's old I don't remember well).
"LTARP" The ban was removed after I explained the situation (You remenber LUZ?)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, not on Garry's mod but on minecraft and discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have, in minecraft servers and on other darkrp and policerp servers on Garrys mod.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends, on the days I have classes i can play 5-6 hours and on weekends 10-11 hours if I don't have to study for tests or do other things.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wanted to take a step forward in MRP and the community, help everyone have a better experience on the server and I also wanted to relieve the sttuf who sometimes have a lot of work.
I could help a lot in the morning, because at that time there are almost always few or no ADMs online.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Honestly I don't think I'm special, I have my strengths and weaknesses like everyone else.
As I said above I would like to join the team to help everyone, improve their experiences on the server.
I think that it would be a good addition to the staff team because, I understand and learn things quickly which helps me with the rules,I'm as impartial as possible I listen to the story from both sides and try make the best choice, and would like to contribute to a more friendly server where there would be less problems between players, and less people breaking rules.

Attachments

• Screenshot_200.png
    Screenshot_200.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 25

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Fexxy, I will be going with a neutral today.

The reason for this is, I see that you are somewhat active on Teamspeak and ingame

I have no idea on your maturity though, and the same goes for rule knowledge, you do have a warning not too long ago which is not helpful.

I think if you give it some time to get yourself more known in the community you will have a much better chance.

I wish you the best of luck.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral
The reason I have gone for neutral is because I have not had enough interactions with you to give a full verdict.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Huge Support

+Very Active
+Kind and Approachable
+Decent Rule Knowledge

For the reasons stated above, I am happy to give this application my full support.

Best of Luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Active
-No interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, fexxxy

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Neutral

I've not had much interaction if any at all so my judgement wouldn't be fair. Good luck in your application and I hope to see your roleplay in the future.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+ Support
+ Active
+ Never had any bad interactions
+ Also had a good reputation on CC

Best of luck, Fexy!

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Neutral
I havent had any interactions with you so i can't form a verdict

Good luck
-Augustin

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

+Active

-/+Not had too many interactions

-Recent warning this month

Hi Fexxy, I will unfortunately be going with a -support for your application. The reason for this is although I know you are active, I haven't had too many interactions with you to give you any other positives. Due to your recent warning though, that negative to me does outweigh the one positive I have given, so that is the reason it's a -support instead of a neutral.

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
-SUPPORT

+Active

-/+Not had too many interactions

-Recent warning this month

Hi Fexxy, I will unfortunately be going with a -support for your application. The reason for this is although I know you are active, I haven't had too many interactions with you to give you any other positives. Due to your recent warning though, that negative to me does outweigh the one positive I have given, so that is the reason it's a -support instead of a neutral.
Hi LuZ, yes as I only play in USSR it is difficult in terms of interactions, thanks for replay.

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
Neutral

+ Seems decently active
+/- had little interactions with
+/- Unsure on Rule Knowledge

Hey Fexxy, I will be going with a neutral because of my following reasons but I wish you best of luck!

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral
=Had little interactions with
+Active IG and TS

Hey Fexxy you seem to be active however I do not think (from what I've seen atleast) that you are that known in the community but that may just be from my point of view either way I haven't had any trouble with you but besides that good luck Fexxy!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

+Active

-little to none interactions with so I cant comment on your attributes.

None the less good luck!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Fexxy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Despite being accepted, I have had a look at your warnings on CC which are quite extensive but none of them are relatively new. I hope once inside the staff team you do not mimic the sort of behaviour or attitude at the time you collected the majority of these warnings.

Regards,

Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.