Character name(s): Filip McSpazz

Civilian name: Filip McSpazz

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warn RDM (Being under review in complaints)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying for GENSEC Captain for many reasons, one of the main reasons is I see GENSEC needing alot of help and not only reworking but guidience into the future. While what we currently have is good it can always be better and hopefully in the future I can reach and even higher rank to help our the "regiment" and keep it clean and safe for everyone. Not only do I want to help the server and others it also is good for myself to prove how I can have a serious side and be able to truly lock in and contiune to good work for civil networks as a whole. Ive loved the servers so far from the MRP to the SCP and always love to help regiments in need that are fun and GENSEC is always not only needing active leadership but one that can truly understand the way of doing their job from D-Block, to Riot, and passing down responisbilities and knowledge to those below that require it. Last but not least im applying for Captain so I can get my work ethic truly out there and grow as a person

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-While experience is truly something that matters the only actually experience I have here on Civil networks as "leader role" is being a MRP SWB Warrant Officer. However if we take into account other experiences such as IRL to even GMOD as a whole ive played SWRP for years and have always held high positions from Staff to RP jobs. Also have even owned my own server before and know how to help and contain some people. I think id be suitiable for captain as what I have seen so far on the server Captain requires patience, activity, a good attitude, but most importantly work ethic and I check all those boxes IMO.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- 1: Active 2: Holds trainings and tryouts for licenses and other GENSEC 3: Knowledgeable of rules enough to teach others 4: Professional in the work place 5: Well maintained and good at the game itself 6: Able to diffuse but also lead many MANY people even those who may not be the smartest

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Filip McSpazz, joined the GENSEC guard like any other as a Cadet where he learned the ropes from day 1 with the help of Captains such as Tommy Mcfly, Mikes, Kevin, and Marcus. Filip hadnt always known about the foundation but once he heard their cause from a Riot Sergeant buddy he knew he had to enlist. As Filip worked his way through the ranks from Cadet,Officer,Riot,HWL, and even Sergeant he knew he needed to take more of a stand in D Block and leadership around the foundation. Riot Sergeant Filip is a serious but also light hearted guy that knows his duties but also to not let them take him completely over. Filip grew up in Chicago/Serbia and has a family with 2 Brothers and a lovely mother and father who all love to travel!

Slater

Feb 13, 2023
+support Gensec needs someone like Filip, he will get things done

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
- Support
- Unprofessionalism
- Argumentative
- Disrespectful

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+/- Support
-Overall Good answers
-Active

-Disobeyed orders
-Tryout ban

I'd personally recommend waiting until your tryout ban is over and have proven you can be more professional to attempt for a captain position. Also learn how to respect higher authority within GENSEC. It will go a long way.

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023

- Insubordination/Unprofessionalism strike
- Tryout banned for 30 days
- Refused orders from a CPT and Chief

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
+/- Support
-Overall Good answers
-Active

-Disobeyed orders
-Tryout ban

I'd personally recommend waiting until your tryout ban is over and have proven you can be more professional to attempt for a captain position. Also learn how to respect higher authority within GENSEC. It will go a long way.

- Insubordination/Unprofessionalism strike
- Tryout banned for 30 days
- Refused orders from a CPT and Chief
- Support
- Unprofessionalism
- Argumentative
- Disrespectful
Just wanna put this out here,

My RRT blacklist was removed by Site Director Caboose after he was explained the situation and removed all strikes given to me by CPT Doe and Site Advisor Nexus.

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
Just wanna put this out here,

My RRT blacklist was removed by Site Director Caboose after he was explained the situation and removed all strikes given to me by CPT Doe and Site Advisor Nexus.
This is under review due to 05 being the one who refused your appeal. Best of luck

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

- Support

-Short lore
-Unprofessional
-Does not follow orders well

You will be in a much better spot if you make some adjustments to your behavior. Make sure you can follow orders, behave professionally at all times, and respect those around you by being friendly and courteous. Right now I haven’t seen much of that. I wish you the best of luck.

NORMALNick

Jan 2, 2023
- Support

- Unprofessional
- Insubordinate

The only thing you have going for you is activity, but so far both interaction I've had with you are extremely negative. If you change these two things you would have all my support.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
1667752967815.png

==========================================================================================================

MESSAGE FROM SECURITY CHIEF HAVOC

Hello GenSec Applicant : Filip McSpazz

Your application has been DENIED

For more information you may contact me on discord @ Slab#0514

You may re-apply in two weeks

==========================================================================================================​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.