Firemans ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireman

Sep 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Fireman

Your SteamID: 76561197971113899

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971113899/

Date of ban: 4/2/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxicity ARDM in a sit and LTAP

Who banned you: Silence but ban was extended by another staff member on the UK server

Ban length?: 9 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I was banned on SCP USA to begin with

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ part of the reason i didnt know much about the rules here is because i wasnt sure where to find them but now i know where to find them

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read the MOTD more often. and alert staff more often if something happened on my end. also with the current situation about my brother on family shared account that was the reason my ban was extended.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been Warned multiple times and banned a few times for some mishaps regarding either RDM or FailRP

Why should you be unbanned: Im gonna be honest i should be unbanned because even though i broke Toxicity rule and was ARDMING in a sit it was mainly because i was pissed off towards another player for Rdming. believe me i wanted to reason with the admins but they didnt give me time to explain my current situation going on and why i did what i did. Feel free to shorten my ban you dont have to unban me on the spot but decrease my ban the reason for this is i still have done wrong by making a racist comment towards another player. and it could have been avoided but the dude rdmed me and the admin didnt give me a chance to explain hence forth i was pissed off in that current situation

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: There are several ways i can go to ensure it wont happen again 1. Read the MOTD more often to ensure i dont forget what im supposed to do and not do 2. Control my Anger i do have anger problems. and 3. just having fun and living life as it is.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I would like to rejoin this server because every day when i get on i get the enjoyment out of it. to be honest the server itself is literally the best server and best community i have ever been on and i think even though people like me who break rules due to mishaps should be given another chance.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @Fireman,

I was the one that extended your ban on the UK server (I'm US staff). The reason why your ban was extended was because it seemed as if you were ban evading. Whoever it was, they confirmed the name of the account they were family sharing from, which was banned. That, and the account was very new on Steam. Therefore, I continued with the ban and extension.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.​

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Response

Hi @Fireman

Thank you for making a complaint. From what I have read so far on this complaint and statement provided by you and member of staff that was involved and the evidence that was provided here is my conclusion.

From speaking with Bobby about this entire case it seems you did get this long ban not from RDMing in the sit but from Ban Evasion and like Bobby said it was fully confirmed by the other account in question.

But also with the admission of saying something racist/the severe amount of toxicity you are quoting yourself of committing and the fact you seem unapologetic, I likely will not be lifting or reducing the ban in this case.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.