Accepted Fix da D-block missions

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Rocky

Dec 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This would change how D-Class missions currently work.

Right now D-Class missions are mostly a waste of time. I'm not going to get a level five card, assassinate the whole overseer council, escape to the surface, solo the GOC, and bring back a sample of SCP-001 for 200 D-Class exp.

My suggestion is to change D-Class missions into something that can unify D-Class under one common goal, the idea is that D boys would work together to complete missions and be rewarded as a group. There could be hourly, daily, weekly, and even monthly missions rewarding them with things like events, weapons, and scrap.

Some ideas for missions:

Funding missions, where together they have to raise a large amount of scrap

Elimination, where they need to kill X amount of GENSEC

Assassination, where they have to kill an Overseer for example

These can be changed and improved over time, they can even get more complex such as;

Do X amount of tests without killing any GENSEC

Or

Kidnap a GENSEC and bring him to the showers

Some good ideas for rewards are:

D-Block events with GMs involved, new items from the scrap dealer, and generally stuff to riot with.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

One big thing this does is unify D-Block as everybody is working towards a common goal.

Fixes a mechanic that wasn't implemented properly.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

The biggest one is more code 2’s but I believe it will make riots more fun and the rewards from the missions will better equip the D-Class so they might finally get past Medbay

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It would be a shame to not at least partly accept this suggestion or just get to thinking about making the quests better.

Status
Not open for further replies.