Fluffballian "Sakura" Medical Consultant (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Fluff'

Feb 25, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:169603010

Discord name: sakura_22_

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 years, overall playtime back just under a month and half with scattered play throughs

In what country are you located?: UK, Lancashire

Time zone: GMT, British times

Character name(s): Fluffballian Sakura

Civilian name: Billie...

What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes <3
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No whitelists as of yet, this would be my first attempt, i mainly focus on Medical roles, trying to my highest degree play thought medical, sometimes leaning towards Research & other roles when needed.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
* because i like helping people out, teaching new things, its good to see more women in the medical field expectably in the consultants division, medical is always made sure its in the best condition it can be, constantly guiding people when needed, including taking point if issues start arsing.

* I'm constantly learning something new every single day and learning more about myself every time i interact and make Amazing RP moments within everyone in the amazing community, i love RP with everyone and creating magical moments when needed.

* I'm extremely active and always playing even when i shouldn't be, i love being active everywhere i can help really, and since medical is my first and foremost i think my greatest starting point would be with the amazing team at medical.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I think my personal experience within medical and activity alone should be enough from my peers to excel me forward, this will give me the impunity to expand my duties as a foundation personal.

this will allow me to expand my RP with other people hopefully allowing me to explore my own types of Medical procedures, and tests involving many people, which intern helps me greatly towards my confidence.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: I go with, Fixing A Fracture, let me set up the scene,

Step 1 : Ask the patient to lay on the Xray machine, and what shows up on the screen it is mirrored, meaning if he has a fractur on the left side, it would be the right side IE, once this step has been followed , go onto Step 2

Step 2 :Type, !Medic, which will open up a external equipment, you can get a calcium tube or where the main cause of issue is located, you can also buy other things, like Beakers & Drug test tubes.

Step 3 : Using these founded !medic menus items, and allowing to use your grav gun, place everything into correct equipment, IE drug tubes for patients needing treatment, Beakers for Fractures and other injury's.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

* Performing Medical License Try-outs Where needed.
* Being an example for lower ranking Doctors/Helping Recruits
* Leading Medical Personnel towards better practices.
* Issuing Medical Job-Ban's and taking away Licenses when necessary.
* Creating a better Roleplay environment for others/Enjoyable experience.
* Making documents for Medical Personnel.
* Signing D-Class work program documents (When needed in the Medbay).
* Performing Medical surgeries.
* Enforcing the Medbay's rules.
* CL4 psychological evaluations.
*Making sure there is enough cure in freezer to cure the infected.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I'm a humble Fluffballian wondering the stary nights sharing my interested in fluffily beings, driven within own research capability's, i want to find and trace down all my kind, hopefully reuniting my own types of fluffball within the word as a whole, my kindness holds no bars, using most of my life i never been the one to create or make story's, this one is for another day, i hope my short briefness says enough for now, till we meet and ill share with you some more.

I'm a happy wife and have a happy life, shadydave & his own family makes we feel very welcome, I'm happy to share this amazing oppositely with him, and the the glory of the foundation, i hope my future self's beings many people to medical prowess, and i drive everyday to be the very best in who i am, taking on many strange and wonderous things while working in the foundation, i will drive to learn and create more in this weird and crazy little world.

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Almost exclusively on medical roles
always friendly and helpful to those who need medical assistance

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Huge Support
Extremley active as medic
always friendly
Just a overall good fit for the role

Mainfrezzer

Jan 10, 2024
Has my full support

Excellent Sr. Doctor. You can always rely on recieving the help you need upon visiting the medbay. Absolutely lovely to talk with.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
DOUBLE ++ SUPPORT

+Always active within medical, extremely friendly &professional
+Ready Whenever is needed, follows rules & codex

My personal Opinion Give sakura a try, i think she more than deserving of the role

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings @Fluffbalian Sakura.

Today i have decided to give you +Support for the following reason.

Positive support
-Active
-Good interactions
-Friendly
-Nice application

Neutral support
-Mic sometimes cuts out, but that is understandable.

Negative support
N/A

That is all from me, best of luck on your application.
-"Xenon"

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023

BIG + SUPPORT

-really nice

-active

-kind

-good at medical

-professional

for these reasons you get a BIG +SUPPORT

Best of Luck -Cain

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
1705420087641.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @Fluffbalian Sakura Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.