Foo Foo's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOFOO

Jun 9, 2022
USA
www.raising-happy-chickens.com
1. Original Steam login name: jakesnakemotan2

2. How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 24 last checked

3. Age: 17 (1/19/2005)

4. In what country are you located?: USA

5. Time zone: Mountain Daylight Time

6. Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Foo Foo (cadet is the highest rank for me as of yet)- I like playing SCPs more tbh

7. Chaos name (include your rank): don Foo (trainee)

8. Civilian name: n/a

9. Steam ID: 76561198795630888

10. Do you have a mic?: ofc

11. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP USA)

12. Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: (one ban for when I first joined i rdmed D class ( at the time didn't understand the rules) had my ban shortened and have read the rules a lot to understand the mistake
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: not on good but I did staff for (Arma 3)- the game) role play
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes lots over my 3 years on gmod
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: weekdays 3-4 weekends 4-6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: it has been a goal of mine to staff on this server for a while now, I enjoy the staff and players I feel it would be only right to learn and enjoy it as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have no main faction for the sever i play SCPs most of the time and even then i don't do much in a RP standpoint that would make me feel a bais for any faction or member in this community. I have no intentions of self-gain or boosting others. I'm just here to help and be a member of the sever.1655501574904.png

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- barely above minimum playtime (would be beneficial to play on the server more)
+/-Unsure of RP
+/- The app is Okay from my standpoint
+/- In my overall opinion I feel like you should get a feel for the server a bit more as different roles

Damon "Gypsy" M.

May 26, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- barely above minimum playtime (would be beneficial to play on the server more)
+/-Unsure of RP
+/- The app is Okay from my standpoint
+/- In my overall opinion I feel like you should get a feel for the server a bit more as different roles
+/- Neutral
As peek outlined perfectly more time on the server and playtime as other departments would be of great benefit to you

harryman

May 1, 2022
-Support
+/- Unsure of maturity

+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
- Low playtime
- No interactions
- Previous warnings/bans
- Poor grammer

Look man, if you want to join the staff team I suggest becoming more well known in the community. Meaning play more, and try to interact with people more. Also put more effort into your app, dont use "ofc" as an answer, and try to stay out of trouble. Otherwise good luck.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
-Support

-Application Presentation. Your application seems very bare-bones.
-Punishment History. You have a MassRDM ban on record from within the last month.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @FOOFOO ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your reputation on the server is not what we expect from staff applicants, please try to involve yourself in the community more.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.