Foodeater is running away!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
police-chase.gif

Here we see me and @Ventz trying to keep up with the speedy aussie.

Wish you the best Foodeater, I will still be here to annoy you in regards to modelling, but either or mate, onwards and upwards.

Thank you for all the work you have done, you have done a great service.

Please play the video and join me in the 2 minutes silence for Foodeater.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
G'day mate!

Aw, Foodeater, mate, your leaving post's got us feeling a bit like a kangaroo with a wonky hop. Sad times, but fair dinkum, your modeling skills were top-notch, and we'll miss ya in the game.

Hats off to you, @Ventz, for getting him on board – legend move, mate! And to you, Foodeater, cheers for the good times. Your next venture's gonna be ripper, we're sure of it.

Catch ya on the flip side, cobber! ? Aussie vibes and best of luck, mate. #ModelingMate #CheersFoodeater

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
shit slaps dawg
G'day mate!

Aw, Foodeater, mate, your leaving post's got us feeling a bit like a kangaroo with a wonky hop. Sad times, but fair dinkum, your modeling skills were top-notch, and we'll miss ya in the game.

Hats off to you, @Ventz, for getting him on board – legend move, mate! And to you, Foodeater, cheers for the good times. Your next venture's gonna be ripper, we're sure of it.

Catch ya on the flip side, cobber! ? Aussie vibes and best of luck, mate. #ModelingMate #CheersFoodeater

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Thanks mate, that's a mighty great croc in the swamp oh krikey watch out for that kanraroo!

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Thanks mate, that's a mighty great croc in the swamp oh krikey watch out for that kanraroo!

No worries, Ventz! Cheers for the kind words. That croc in the swamp is a ripper, ain't it? Crikey, gotta watch out for them cheeky kangaroos too – those buggers can surprise ya! ??? #AussieBanter #WatchOutForRoos

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Hey Foodeater, heard you're leaving – gonna miss your "aroma" around here! ? Here's a few Aussie jokes for the smelly legend:

1. Why did the smelly possum move to Australia?
Because he wanted to be a "down-under funk" superstar!

2. What do you call a smelly koala?
Eucaly-pew-lyptus!

3. Foodeater, you're like a boomerang – you leave, but your smell comes back! ?

Remember, it's all in good fun, mate! Cheers to your next adventure, even if it means a break from your distinctive fragrance. ??? #SmellyBanter #AussieLaughs

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Dear @Foodeater ,

As the time has come for you to embark on a new chapter in your journey, I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for your incredible contributions as a moddler on our SCP-RP server. Your dedication, creativity, and hard work have left an indelible mark on our community, and your presence will be sorely missed. ;)

Working alongside you has been an absolute pleasure. Your passion for crafting immersive experiences within the SCP universe has elevated our server to new heights. Your attention to detail, willingness to help, and ability to foster a positive atmosphere have not only enriched the gaming experience for all but have also forged lasting connections within our community. (y):unsure:

As you venture into new horizons, I want to extend my warmest wishes for success and fulfillment in all your future endeavors. May your path be filled with exciting opportunities, personal growth, and the same level of enthusiasm you brought to our server. :love:

Remember, the friendships and memories we've shared will always endure, and you will forever be a valued part of our community. Though our paths may diverge, the impact of your work will continue to resonate. :oops:

Thank you, @Foodeater, for your unwavering commitment and the positive influence you've had on our SCP-RP family. May your future be bright, and may you continue to inspire and create wherever life takes you. :cool:(y)

Farewell, and best of luck in all your future adventures! :giggle:?

Warm regards,
requis

• Haha
Reactions: Noah wilams

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Scratcher is the better Aussie... (jk you're both equal to me)

Love you Foodeater! Peace till you return...

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
@Foodeater

Thank you for your leaving request. It has been denied. Please return to your normal duties.

Regards

Canoon.

• Haha
Reactions: Pyro

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
oh hey i remember you, you did great, have fun wherever you go next

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Sad to see you go foodeater but everyone has their time. wish you the best of luck on where ever you go mate.

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Good dev, good guy, sorry to see you go brother. Probably don't even know who I am but I've only had good interactions with you man, keep up the good work wherever you go.