PAC Approved Forklift, Golf Car, and Scissor Lift Pac Collection Updated!

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsemanteam

Jun 30, 2023
This is a request for an updated version of one of my already approved pacs!

Use: This adds a great dynamic to role play. Everyone I've come across has loved these ideas and its just a fun thing for the server. Especially since there is that poster that says going by cart in second HCZ entrance. I understand if there would be rules implemented on it such as only being used on tech and so on, but its a fun dynamic. There could be something for people to do instead of just standing around. The text on the crate can be changed to whatever to fit the roleplay. It has a horn to let people know their in the way. As well, as a engine running sound to create a more realistic look. I did make sure all of these fit through doors, and other objects to keep it realistic.

Forklifts: Forklifts at the foundation are a useful tool. As supply's come into the foundation it's easier to carry them in bulk. Using a forklift is the easiest way. This incredibly useful machine can be used to lift anything above 125 ibs, Inanimate scp transportation, or any other task deemed necessary for the forklift.

Golf Cart: Golf carts are used through out the foundation particularly in heavy containment zone. The carts are used as a faster way of travel. It is more convenient and easier to get around. Big open area's such as heavy containment zone can become a maze and cause long walks from staff. There for the use of a cart makes fatigue of the staff dwindle. Thus, staff are able to work more productively for a longer period of time. However, going through heavy containment you must be accompanied by a few guards. IA having their own squad to help with investigations in heavy containment.

Scissor Lift: Elevator platforms are useful for technicians for objects out of reach. The foundation has used these for cameras, wiring, general replacements, and so on.

Updated stuff: Wanted to get a few more things I can load with my forklift, including a more in my opinion realistic way to transport 173 (understandable if the scp wont get approved though). As well as possible get my IA Agents golf cart approved. Of course will still go by the same rules not going up stairs, using realistically and so on. Thank you :3

Pack Requesting Approval

Pack Request: Forklift, Golf Cart, Scissor Lift

Picture Of Pacs:
1706631566664.png1706631611307.png1706631729715.png1706631748383.png1706631767615.png1706631791992.png1706631820427.png1706631930944.png1706631960272.png1706632293206.png

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
PAC Approved

Hello @Horsemanteam,

Your pac request has been approved.

Please note that the use of the pac should only occur if it'll enhance your roleplay and is appropriate to the situation. Usage outside of enhancing roleplay could result in your pac being removed. Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.