Foundation Juggernaut during raids on CI

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

A Foundation Juggernaut that is only able to be played on by staff setting you on the job

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Because my suggestion is for a juggernaut thats only used during actual raids, not infils and would only be set on the job by staff and because of C.I's superior base design and the 1000 hp jugg and TB its fair

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Raiding C.I is actually fair now and we are able to compete against the one way hallway and the 1000 hp jugg and TB
Much more fun to raid C.I

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

None because it is to only be used during raids on C.I nothing else. (maybe goc but we rarely even raid them anyway)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this suggestion should get accepted because raiding C.I base is terrible. The base layout is fucking horrid and near impossible to get past the one hallway and the only way to do it is via bruteforce, a foundation juggernaut would help HEAVILY with that and I feel it'd be balanced because it is to only be used during raids on C.I and has to have a staff member set a person on the job for it to even be used. The job would only be used during raids where C.I have 6-8+ people online as to not make it totally unfair for C.I when they are low on numbers. The job would be able to be used by anyone as long as the staff member sets you on the job so that way its not dependent on Nu-7 being flagged on. This would heavily encourage raids on C.I and give both factions a more fun time with raids being more frequent instead of just sitting around waiting for negotiations like most of the time. I genuinely don't see a reason as to why this would be negative for either faction. The job would NOT be used for infils either and would only be used for actual raids. The foundation juggernaut would be similar to C.I's juggernaut with 500 HP 500 Armor I'm not sure as to what gun it would have up to content team but maybe an M249? or something similar to the RPK and it could possibly use the old O-1 Enforcement model.

Last edited:

Nu-7 Juggernaut: Always been denied due to the fact that Foundation has the numbers, while CI does not. CI doesn't get a slot increase therefore they have a juggernaut to compensate for the lack of slots.

Nu-7 Juggernaut: Always been denied due to the fact that Foundation has the numbers, while CI does not. CI doesn't get a slot increase therefore they have a juggernaut to compensate for the lack of slots.
well this suggestions unique because its only for ci raids AND its not nu7 its like global foundation juggernaut

its like global foundation juggernaut
no way, letting fresh new players and tech expert mains flag on a combative jugg if they call a sit to be put on it
+Suppor-
ok but for real, you didn't properly understand the reason outlined in the FAQ:
due to the fact that Foundation has the numbers, while CI does not.
it's always been a balance thing that CI is always going to be outnumbered by Foundation in any kind of combat scenario. this is going to be thrown straight out, unfortunately.

I would rather have it be similar to a queue like type-blue instead of having staff set the job. Every now and then there would be slot openings to keep things sorta balanced and fair.
...actually... this is an interesting idea. you've saved the suggestion.

i think there would have to be major deviations from the idea of a literal Foundation juggernaut for CI raids, as well as significant thought put into balancing these things, but having more queue-based combative roles might help improve the variety of combative scenarios and make fights less stale for all involved.

although this would unfortunately put some emphasis on combative activity over non-combative RP, which is the opposite of what is desired, i think that by virtue of non-combative RP content requiring significant development time and effort into creating very custom things, compared to this which, would still take significant time to be worked on, but i think would be a bit less custom than for example, 22415, i think this could reasonably tide the community over for a good while, as the largest complaints seem to be how the server is mostly just a lot of the same

so for this specific idea of queue-based combative roles,
+Support
if at all feasible

+Support,

I would rather have it be similar to a queue like type-blue instead of having staff set the job. Every now and then there would be slot openings to keep things sorta balanced and fair.
the reason the queue wouldn't be good is because this implys that it could be used outside of raids which is unfair for ci to raid us and have to go against a jugg, thats why it'd be better if staff set it

How long till CI base rework? I can see this as a solution to CI’s stupid ass hallway until we get their base rework, and it’s not longer stupidly hard to raid.
If it’s being released soon though? I would just wait.

And also, foundation can be very able to raid CI if they catch them off guard, the same way CI raids go well on F if they get caught off guard. This and a lot of people (more than just Nu7 and DEA obviously) have a decent chance.
But I feel like Nu7 and DEA should be able to raid CI without relying on other departments, so eh.
+/-Neutral leaning towards +Support

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
How long till CI base rework? I can see this as a solution to CI’s stupid ass hallway until we get their base rework, and it’s not longer stupidly hard to raid.
If it’s being released soon though? I would just wait.

And also, foundation can be very able to raid CI if they catch them off guard, the same way CI raids go well on F if they get caught off guard. This and a lot of people (more than just Nu7 and DEA obviously) have a decent chance.
But I feel like Nu7 and DEA should be able to raid CI without relying on other departments, so eh.
+/-Neutral leaning towards +Support
most of the time we cant raid them off guard because the only times we really "main raid" them is when they have someone or something kidnapped and are all in there base

Reactions: Niox
-Support
They will always be denied anyway.
It was temporary to check how fair it was to use it against raids. It was clearly unbalanced so it will never be given to a high number of combatives with really good utilities.
ah yes ci main -support as usual
1. the juggernaut will only be used by 1 person
2. your guys base design allows you to sit behind shields and spam a constant amount of shots making it near impossible to push in because as soon as we peak we get our headpopped
3. 1000 hp juggernaut
4. u have inf health regen tb

ah yes ci main -support as usual
1. the juggernaut will only be used by 1 person
2. your guys base design allows you to sit behind shields and spam a constant amount of shots making it near impossible to push in because as soon as we peak we get our headpopped
3. 1000 hp juggernaut
4. u have inf health regen tb
ci main or not

nu7 jugg was tried once, proven to be overpowered for raids and subsequently scrapped