Foundation Juggernaut during raids on CI

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

A Foundation Juggernaut that is only able to be played on by staff setting you on the job

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Because my suggestion is for a juggernaut thats only used during actual raids, not infils and would only be set on the job by staff and because of C.I's superior base design and the 1000 hp jugg and TB its fair

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Raiding C.I is actually fair now and we are able to compete against the one way hallway and the 1000 hp jugg and TB
Much more fun to raid C.I

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

None because it is to only be used during raids on C.I nothing else. (maybe goc but we rarely even raid them anyway)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this suggestion should get accepted because raiding C.I base is terrible. The base layout is fucking horrid and near impossible to get past the one hallway and the only way to do it is via bruteforce, a foundation juggernaut would help HEAVILY with that and I feel it'd be balanced because it is to only be used during raids on C.I and has to have a staff member set a person on the job for it to even be used. The job would only be used during raids where C.I have 6-8+ people online as to not make it totally unfair for C.I when they are low on numbers. The job would be able to be used by anyone as long as the staff member sets you on the job so that way its not dependent on Nu-7 being flagged on. This would heavily encourage raids on C.I and give both factions a more fun time with raids being more frequent instead of just sitting around waiting for negotiations like most of the time. I genuinely don't see a reason as to why this would be negative for either faction. The job would NOT be used for infils either and would only be used for actual raids. The foundation juggernaut would be similar to C.I's juggernaut with 500 HP 500 Armor I'm not sure as to what gun it would have up to content team but maybe an M249? or something similar to the RPK and it could possibly use the old O-1 Enforcement model.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022

+neutral

yes and no,

I do see a need as the Foundation doesn't have TB or a jug etc and sometimes CI Numbers are scary.
but this is something that happens 1 out of 10 times.

Foundation can overpower CI easily if good communication and teamwork is provided. ( we are only doomed when Johnson is on TB)

+neutral

yes and no,​

I do see a need as the Foundation doesn't have TB or a jug etc and sometimes CI Numbers are scary.​

but this is something that happens 1 out of 10 times.​

Foundation can overpower CI easily if good communication and teamwork is provided. ( we are only doomed when Johnson is on TB)​

like i said in the suggestion the jug would only be authorized if 6 or 8+ ci is online at a time as to not make it unfair, when these numbers are on they'll most likely always have a tb and jugg

Feb 22, 2024
ah yes ci main -support as usual
1. the juggernaut will only be used by 1 person
2. your guys base design allows you to sit behind shields and spam a constant amount of shots making it near impossible to push in because as soon as we peak we get our headpopped
3. 1000 hp juggernaut
4. u have inf health regen tb
you clearly havent used a grenade or a flashbang or a smoke grenade before

How long till CI base rework? I can see this as a solution to CI’s stupid ass hallway until we get their base rework, and it’s not longer stupidly hard to raid.
If it’s being released soon though? I would just wait.
1729360793773.png
As a temporary measure until CI base rework stops being stupid as hell to raid, I'm willing to give a +Support if the juggernaut is only allowed to be used against CI during raids fairly. And that does mean you don't use it when there's 17 Combatives vs 5 CI, as that by itself isn't fair (Maybe make it so it needs SL auth? idk)

Last edited:
View attachment 18711
As a temporary measure until CI base rework stops being stupid as hell to raid, I'm willing to give a +Support if the juggernaut is only allowed to be used against CI during raids fairly. And that does mean you don't use it when there's 17 Combatives vs 5 CI, as that by itself isn't fair (Maybe make it so it needs SL auth? idk)
i was thinking mod+ could approve it and would only be approved under set guidelines

Reactions: Niox
Nov 29, 2022
Personally I don't think a Nu7 Jugg should be added, however I think some changes should be made to the hallway/front leading to crossroads in CI base as that is a really hard and almost impossible spot to breach through, unless you go through with NHU since it is a pretty narrow and long hallway.

Personally I don't think a Nu7 Jugg should be added, however I think some changes should be made to the hallway/front leading to crossroads in CI base as that is a really hard and almost impossible spot to breach through, unless you go through with NHU since it is a pretty narrow and long hallway.
its been said by NL a ci base rework is not planned so its going to stay for a while, which is why a jugg is needed

So for me, I'd rather have less high-health enemies. I think CI Juggernaut is OK if not a bit of a stinker but doesn't upset balance much, the real issue is CI Type-Blues. They are FAR too overpowered, hands down. I've had CI try telling me it isn't but every time I fight a Type-Blue I'm reminded why its OP as fuck.

The excuse of "Well just use a reality anchor" doesn't apply since the distance from CI's garage to where CI hold up usually during raids is enough to not effect the Type-Blue, meaning so long as their juggernaut and Type-Blue are flagged up, they can't be raided.

I don't know about you, but I think 2 people completely stopping the faction with "the numbers" during a raid is a bit of an indication to how powerful the juggernaut and Type-Blue roles are.

By this point, I think an Nu-7, DEA, or general site juggernaut authorized for raids, or the Foundation's own Type-Blue combative would make things substantially more fair.

+Support!!!

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
everything Niox said

View attachment 18711