In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Foxatron
Civilian name: Liam Fox
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:

Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee Member , Security Captain , Ex Chief of Security and Ex O-1 Captain .
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for body blocking
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I enjoy playing Internal Affairs , as I enjoy defusing situations and I know my CoC/CoE to a T.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am a very good teacher in regards to teaching Agents/Operatives the ropes
of the department , and I am very good at defusing situations whilst remaining neutral at all times.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have lost the amount of documents that I have written for the server and a good document has a clear indication of the table of content on either the 1st or 2nd Page , with a clear Title of what the document is going to be about ; whilst of-course having used grammar correctly .
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The main responsibilities of an Ambassador is they are required to teach new Agents an Operatives the ropes within the department , giving Agents /Operatives tasks/duties for the day , Monitoring Agents/Operatives to ensure they are conducting themselves properly whilst doing their job and leading the day to day Operation of Internal Affairs.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was a Soldier before coming to the SCP foundation of site 65 as a formal captain of a small squad of 5 of undercover status. I saw some horrible things whilst being in that position that has numbed my emotional senses ; which is why I'm good at my job . I don't get upset and I don't get angry , this is my purpose now until the end of time and this is who I am.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
imagen_2022-08-10_210357478.png

Application Accepted*

Good day, Agent Foxatron

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. We've come to the conclusion that you are not qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

As we've already agreed, you will receive the whitelist since you're the new Ethics Member in charge of IA, so that way, you can observe from the inside and pinpoint our errors more effectively. However, there are certain conditions that we consider just fair.

- The whitelist will only last for as long as you're the Ethics Member in charge of IA
- You will not make the job full (taking position 3/3) and if an ambassador tried to join you'd have to let them your spot
- You're expected to read the DIA rules and learn them, just like any other ambassador
- You're expected to partake in ambassadorial duties like all other ambassadors for as long as you're on the job
- To all effects, as long as you have that job, you will be treated like one more ambassador

Please feel free to contact me with any doubts or inquiries regarding these conditions, have a delightful evening, and congratulations on your position,
Dpt. Director Katona.

Kindest Regards,
Director Katona.

Reactions: Foxatron
Status
Not open for further replies.