Frank Preemo APP [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igorskifan123

Jun 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Theman2376

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):I know I have been playing for a little over two years.

In what country are you located?: United States Of America

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Frank "KeenEyed" Preemo/No rank

Chaos name (include your rank): Boaby Heidel/Conscript.

Civilian name: Joey Manhattan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515444755

Discord ID (name#0000): civilconflict

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, Although I have been kicked, warned, and even banned before, It has been a long time since I received a warning/Ban. I know a couple of my bans and warnings somewhat explain what type of person I was, which led to my previous applications being denied. But I can ensure that I have become a different person and matured and soared to becoming a role model and or amazing person in the community. Showing my dedication to eventually becoming a moderator.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have only been a moderator in one server and It was a border role play which has since been discontinued.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have experience when it comes to this server and its roleplay antics, Allowing me to be an even better candidate when it comes to becoming a moderator on this server. Whatever I'm Needed in I can accel in and be of great help.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
5-7 hours Only because I'm still in school, But I could be active on the server from 3:00 PM-11:00 PM

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Being a moderator on this server has been a long time goal for 2 years consecutively, although I haven't made an application in over a year. I have been still aspiring to be a moderator on the civilgamers-SCP-RP server. I have taken the time not only to find myself but to mature and show I am ready for the job of handling others' issues, I want to be a moderator on myself not only for the experience and the lessons but because I enjoy the server and the people who play it. I have made an effort to become a moderator turning it into something more than just a want but a goal and something I would dedicate to.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I said before, everyone deserves the same chances. It all depends on your actions towards the server; what you do to earn support and what you do to lose it. I personally excel in communication and keeping my cool when it comes to aggressive situations or something possibly going out of hand. I wouldn't say I'm special but I'm ready for what comes with being a moderator on the server and have an extreme work ethic. I enjoy the server and would be very active showing my dedication.

Last edited:

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
- Support

The name "Daniel Larson" violates naming convention as he is a well known Predator / internet name. "resembling a famous celebrity or character"

Igorskifan123

Jun 16, 2022
- Support

The name "Daniel Larson" violates naming convention as he is a well known Predator / internet name. "resembling a famous celebrity or character"
I dont even know who that is. I just seen other people on the game with that.

Igorskifan123

Jun 16, 2022
- Support

If the name is an issue I can change it, This wasn't to my attention.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Hello, @Igorskifan123, the name you have chosen for your characters is the same as "Daniel Larson" a YouTube and song producer, breaking the naming convention. "Names used when creating a character must be realistic and not contain any special characters, unnecessary letters, numbers, or resembling a famous celebrity or character."

Please fix this in the next three to four days or the app will be denied.​

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Haven't seen you much & your previous name was odd... however the overall application is fine

Igorskifan123

Jun 16, 2022
-support Dosent show vtime
Explanation: I began this server playing on this account a couple of years back, Leveled up, made a couple of Applications and got banned. I joined again on another account and bought xk-class(At the time I didn't know you could stack roles). And continued playing on that account, however. I sold it a few months back to a friend who was freshly starting the server as I needed to focus on school. What that state of that account is unknown but you probably met me before, the account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452988042 So the most of my vtime would show up on that account and not on this one.

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
Explanation: I began this server playing on this account a couple of years back, Leveled up, made a couple of Applications and got banned. I joined again on another account and bought xk-class(At the time I didn't know you could stack roles). And continued playing on that account, however. I sold it a few months back to a friend who was freshly starting the server as I needed to focus on school. What that state of that account is unknown but you probably met me before, the account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452988042 So the most of my vtime would show up on that account and not on this one.
So you ban evaded?

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Denied

Hi @Igorskifan123,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to your extensive warning history, I don't think you'd be a good fit for staff. You also don't meet our current time requirement with your account only having 2h for the month. I also have reason to believe that you're still associated with your other account.

You may re-apply in 8 weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.