What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SPC, CI-B.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not to my knowledge.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I was recommended to by Executive Researcher Jeffrey Jefferson and Director of Research Nyx Hart and I would like to test on CL4 SCPs more easily. I would also love to help with the approval process of my documents, I enjoy reading a lot. (Not related but I have written a couple of SCPs for series 7)

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have completed thirteen Junior Research trainings in under a week at the time of writing and have show proficiency and scientific understanding of my work in the Research Department at Site-65. I also would like to further assist in how Junior Researchers submit and format their papers; I have seen, on several occasions, where Junior Researchers do not write papers that are up to standard. I would also like to assist with the review and approval of papers, I feel like the review process is relatively slow at the moment, and would love to help speed things up. As I have stated, many of the higher clearance SCPs are within my interest and I already have an assortment of tests planned out for them, that would otherwise be tedious to test with, being that I lack clearance at the moment. I have never received a grading on any paper I've ever written that is below 'Average'.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written five (5) excellent documents (To My Knowledge). An excellent document should have minimal grammatical/spelling errors, the study should at least have an Aim, Method, Hypothesis, Findings and a Conclusion. The test itself should be well planned, interesting and unique.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive Researchers are high clearance members of the Research Department, they test on higher clearance SCPs that would otherwise require permission to test on, if they were Senior Researchers. Executive Researchers read and approve submitted research study documents, authored by Senior Researchers and below. Executive Researchers also have the authority to approve cross-tests, should the cross tests have minimal risk and a close to 0% chance of any subject dying in the test.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Executive Researcher Frederick "Millzy" take great pride in his study of intelligent SCPs and has a particular interest in SCP-079 due to its rapidly improving processes and human-like characteristics. He also displays great interest in non-humanoid SCPs that display intelligence.

Last edited:

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
Changing to +Support
+Friendly
+Professional

+Good and informative lectures
+Has trained a LOT of Jr. Researchers

+Improved App

Last edited:
Reactions: Millzy

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022

I have extended some of my answers where I see them being applicable and I have answered the question I missed (silly me). Thank you for the kind and helpful feedback!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Cory J

Astro

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Support
+Very Active
+Friendly
+Very good
documents
+Mature
+All round nice chap to RP with

Mar 24, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi Millzy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​​

Status
Not open for further replies.