Character name(s):
Fred Kenn

Civilian name:
Mikee Fred

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1715850683280.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-D PLP [HOLDING]
MTF Nu-7 CPL [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

at Thu Apr 4 2024, FearRP, was trying to drop and eat cyanide and not realizing that i was breaking FearRP.
at Sun Apr 7 2024, Combat Cuffing, Combat cuffed a CI as a joke and he didn't like it.
1715850030237.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

One of the most loved SCP for me, watched all the videos that was made about him like who he was, how did he become the shy guy we know, and why does he terminates anyone that sees he's face, Playing as SCP-096 is something I was trying to do for the past 4 months, I Would've not made a whole application if I really didn't want to play as SCP-096

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

Goes to the nearest corner and hides he's face from others as he doesn't want anyone to see he's face, sits down and cries, and sometime moves around in a circle.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 is not allowed to leave he's chamber until someone sees he's face, and 096 shouldn't be going d-block unless the guy that saw he's face is IN d-block, after SCP-096 kills the guy that saw he's face he should sit down where he killed him.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

When SCP-096 is breached there should always be a picture that spawned randomly in the facility, no one should Recontain SCP-096 until the picture is destroyed, after the picture is destroyed you gonna have to wait until SCP-096 kills all the targets that saw he's face, after that you gonna need to put a bucket on him so no one can see he's face anymore, then containment beam him and cuff him and take him back to he's Containment Chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.