Steam ID:

Discord ID:
fredo_gaming

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made?:
Yes, this is my first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received 1 warning for ‘random weapon checking’. However this warn most likely should have been removed as per https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-warn-complaint.17783/

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Not in a Civil Gamers or Civil Network community. However, during my over 9 years of playing Garry’s Mod, I have been a staff member in several communities and, even co-owned a small RP server a few years ago. Most of these servers are not around anymore so, I probably couldn’t give too many examples but, a few I remember were called Rebirth RP and Visca Gaming.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Although admittedly not a lot, I do have some experience with serious RP. As previously mentioned, I have been playing GMod for almost a decade and, in that time I have spent many hours on roleplay servers, mostly darkRP servers. Not all of these were considered to be ‘serious’ roleplay but, a few servers I have played on in the past considered themselves to be serious and as such, when playing on them, I engaged as such. Generally, I try to treat all servers as being serious RP unless they aren’t RP gamemodes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

This heavily depends as I am starting university later this month so, activity will vary depending on my workload or whether it is a weekend etc. However, I can guarantee at least 3-4 hours a day, but more like 6-10 hours on weekends depending on how much I need to do at uni.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Quite often, when I am online, I will have something happen to me and I will submit report / sit request. And an annoying number of times, this sit will go for a really long period of time without being responded to. This occurs even if there are staff online sometimes too. I completely understand that most staff are players too and as such, don’t want to spend all their time as AOD but, this leads to situations where the staff team is frequently shorthanded, especially at ‘off-peak’ hours when the full might of the staff team may not be present. I want to be able to help alleviate this issue by becoming a moderator so that I can assist players who may also experience the issue of having to wait an excessive amount of time for their sit to be dealt with. Above all, I want to ensure that players are happy and their time on the server isn’t being wasted by rulebreakers and minges who think that it is okay to ruin the roleplay experience of others simply for selfish enjoyment.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think that I exhibit all the qualities that should be expected of a staff member very well. I am a kind and respectful person who is understanding and a rather good listener. I like to think that I am a very fair and unbiased person with generally good judgement and decision-making skills. I have a good understanding of the server rules as well as in game experience of the interpretations and applications of the rules to RP situations. I lots of experience with Garry’s Mod and playing DarkRP which I think helps me greatly in understanding all of the aspects of roleplay and how RP scenarios should follow the rules. When I meet people or talk to people in the server, I always try to be friendly and have a respectful attitude, acting with good manners and politeness to everyone. I think I would make an excellent addition to the staff team as I can guarantee that I will be the kind of moderator that always listens to the players and acts in a helpful and appropriate way, online and offline.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application. Apologies if some answers are too long / too short, I hope it wasn’t too boring. If anyone reading has any feedback for me, about this application or anything in general, I would love to hear it.

I look forward to any responses, thanks again,
-Fredster

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @FredoGaming , I'm going to give you :

+ Support

+ Active In-Game.
+ Seen on Teamspeak.
+ Lack of warnings.
+ Impressive application.
+ Mature.
+ Previous Staff Experience.

It's great to see you've made an application. You're active on the server and in the sits I've been in with yourself, you are mature and patient and a sound guy and we're always looking for more people like that. I find it hard to criticize the application to be honest. I wish you the best of luck!

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
il leave an +support here

+ I have seen you an decent ammount ingame
+ Seen you in teamspeak
+ I havent directly talked to you but you have seemed nice ingame
+ Always good to have staff experience

I don't really see why not to give you an chance to join our staff team

cloop

Aug 16, 2023
+SUPPORT!
I believe you have what it takes to be staff on here.

-Prior experience
-Active
regularly
-Never had an issue with you
-Seen you on TS3 however never talked on there

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.