Fronk's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronk

Jan 19, 2023
Denmark
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Sebastianpgaming
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):Currently 1Day and 8 | SCP RP I have 5 Days Playtime
In what country are you located?:
Time zone: CEST
In-game name: Fronk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128680190
Discord ID: fronkies
Do you have a mic?: Yes indeed
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I Applied for SCP RP Was Denied Reason Lack of playtime
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No I have not
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-8Hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Ive Played Gmod for over 5000Hours Not many Servers as fun as this one I Enjoy the Community on here and i feel like it will only get better on from here i used to play on the Scp RP server But Switched to Darkrp Cause it was my favorite gamemode I enjoy Helping others and making the server a better place for newer players to grow the community in a positive way and this is one of the few servers i feel like is worth devoting your Time to play daily and chat with friends And I feel like gotten pretty well recognized within the main part of the server Have a lovely day :D
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I Have a Good Amount of Experience in the Moderation field i have played gmod for over 5k Hours and been a staff member for about 1.2k of them i enjoyed the feel of helping others And i hope to Do the same Here I want to Make this Server an Enjoyable Place for Others Ive been staff on 3 Different Serious rp Server's If you want names dm me i dont want to give free ad service One was a popular danish server And with my Large amount of experience within the gmod community i feel like i will be a pretty good fit for the Team | Thats All Have a lovely Day :D

+/- Neutral

+/- Not seen in-game
+/- Not see on TS

Due to our lack of interactions I am unable to make a judgement on your rule knowledge, maturity level, RP ability or comment on whether or not I believe you are ready for a staff role. If we interact in-game I will update this until then the only realistic verdict I can leave is +/- Neutral

Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @WckdRaven , I'm going to give you:

+/- Neutral

+ A decent application.
+ Past Experience
+/- I don't ever recall seeing you ingame.
+/- I don't recall really seeing you in teamspeak.

I haven't seen you to really make any judgement on you for now. I suggest becoming more acquainted with the community to allow a better judgement to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.