Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marin "FullMoon", Jay "The Salesman", Mark Hammer "The UFO"
Civilian name: Jay "The Salesman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding:
SCP-096, CI-Gamma, Ethics Committee Assistant. UNGOC LT.
-Held:
NU7 SPC, E11 SGT, Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-8 warnings, (All expired) 2 is for rdm self-defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for GSD Security Captain because I have been in GENSEC for over a year now and have been recently getting passionate about it again and want to see it improve majorly. I want to see the department improve as well as the people within it and want to see it strive the way it should be. I have been a lot more active on GENSEC lately and I have what it takes to become a Security Captain. It was an interest of mine ever since I was a RRT Sergeant before it got removed. I know I can improve this department and the people within it as well as help the site be more secure overall. I want to see the site be more functional than it has been and D-Block is a big problem within the site because of the constant riots happening within D-Block. I want to make D-Block secure as possible as well as make the personnel in the facility feel safe and be able to get D-Class Personnel without any issues and have our other security personnel be able to take down issues whether it be the Chaos Insurgency or just a regular D-Class riot, I want GSD to be able to swiftly take down the problem. I know this is possible and I wish to achieve this in the near future.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am suitable for Security Captain because I have multiple CL4 jobs for experience as well as me having passion for seeing GSD strive to be the best it can be. I have a lot of experience as GENSEC as I've played since the old HCZ and before the core sector as GENSEC and I know I have what it takes to be a captain. I know all the responsibilities of being a GENSEC Captain as well as me having a good status within GENSEC. I have led a lot of people in the right direction in my past CL4 jobs such as Executive Researcher, ECA, and GOC LT. I have been playing a lot on GENSEC and have gotten a good reputation within GENSEC as well as I've been told I should apply for GENSEC Captain before. I know I can make this department better as I've proven myself before in other departments and have done well.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Security Captain are to make sure D-Block is safe and secure as well as making sure security personnel are doing what they are supposed to and doing it well. Also giving help to any security personnel who have any questions about the department or their job and being overall willing to help people when requested to. Leading a D-Block sweep is also a part of being a GENSEC Captain and making sure it is swift and successful with minimal casualties. You manage the department and are expected to do the best you can and to be a good leader as a Captain. You are also to follow orders given out by the chief and act professionally at all times as the way you act reflects on the department greatly. You are also to make tryouts for HWL and RRT as these are a major part of GENSEC and are the future of it. Making sure the proper rules are enforced and being a role model is one of the most important parts of being a GENSEC Captain and it is what is expected from you.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ACCESS LEVEL REQUIRED: 4
------------------------------

ACCESS GRANTED
-----------------------------------

ACCESSING BACKGROUND FILE OF.......... █████ F██Mo█n
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

████ -codename- "FullMoon"s past started out as a Warden in "Holan" Maximum Security Prison, and has been working there for 27 years and has experienced things people couldn't have imagined. He has seen bloody riots, more murders then he can count, his guards get stabbed to death and more. However this had only increased his will to live to protect people from these people who seem to have no feelings whatsoever about the people around them, he has never let prisoners escape as he made sure everything was always set in a way that would never let any prisoners escape. He can remember some good prisoners though, these people he felt shouldn't have got this bad of punishment but it isn't for him to decide what judges sentence him too. The SCP Foundation has realized this person as a notable person that would do great as a security personnel within a site called SITE-65. They have been watching him for a few months and have deemed him a person who is needed within the security department. One day the warden notices a prison bus entering but hasn't gotten any notification of new prisoners arriving, he new that this was not normal and got security on high alert around the bus and warned them about this, however what he wasn't expecting was some sort of gas grenade that was thrown in the area making everyone in the area pass-out and forget everything, this is known as a CLASS-F Gas Bomb. The Warden was told he hit his head during a very bad riot and had been in coma for a few days and has finally woke up and that he is a security captain with a SCP Facility known as SITE-65. As for the others involved during the capture of the warden they have been dragged to different parts of the prison where the will soon wake up thinking they just fell asleep on the job and have been told a new guard has became their warden as the other warden has retired.

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
Extremely active CN player
Creative and friendly GM
Bro cooks on GSD like he is Gordon Ramsay

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
A great GM that creates good RP, generally a good person and trustable with plenty of experience

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House

1695349875426.png

Hello @blixer , Thank you for applying.
Your application has been Denied.
Contact me trapjesus or speff. on Discord for any questions.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks from this message.

Toggle signature​

Status
Not open for further replies.