[ G O L D I E ] - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
AgentFortyEight

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
I've been on CG SCP-RP for atleast 3/4 weeks now - I'm mostly online between the hours of 8am - 5pm GMT.

In what country are you located?:
England, United Kingdom

Time zone:
GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Frankie Dietrich
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name:
Frank Dietrich

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:72931111

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, ofcourse. I'm frequently active on voice chat within the server. I do also have a discord and I'm very familiar with TeamSpeak.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is the first application I have made within CivilGamers. Hopefully it's my last! ;)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I believe in my accumulated playtime I have only received one warning from Cloak. I haven't had any major run-ins worthy of being reprimanded as I pride myself on being quite fond and comfortable with the rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I ran a very successful Dark RP server 2/3 years ago which employed 8 members of staff. I also helped run another Dark RP server not too long ago upon my return to the Steam community. I have a vast array of knowledge when it comes to coding lua, scripting and also utilising Steam workshop content.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Absolutely - I've been an on/off member of the Dark RP community for years - I've also been very active within Military RP and always thrive to deliver a serious however significantly entertaining roleplay for all parties involved.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can commit to atleast 8 hours a day Monday to Friday - historically these are the times of the day when the player base is minimal and there doesn't tend to be a massive staff presence.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've enjoyed being a member of this server massively since joining - I get along really well with the active player base however when I am on mostly between 8am - 12pm UK GMT there is, if you're lucky, only 1 member of staff available and they tend to be massively AFK.

I also believe I have more to contribute to this server other than just being able to manage behaviours and enforcing the rules - I have a vast array of experience with coding plugins and would love the ability to learn more to become a valuable asset to the community.

I believe I can contribute a lot to this community given the opportunity, using my length of experience and knowledge to enhance the experience for all of our fantastic community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As someone who has a lot of experience running a server, I know the difficulties and the boundaries that we face. I'm super committed and diplomatic; especially when it comes to managing player behaviours. I guess I could type out a ton of long paragraphs here as to why i'm preferable; all i'll say is you'll know it when you see it!

Thank you,
Goldie​

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
= Neutral
Rarely seen you in game
No RP interactions that I can recall

Will update verdict accordingly if I see you in game etc

Thomas Eichorst

Dec 2, 2021
Neutral.
- havent had any interactions
- Today was the first day I saw you ingame but that could be me

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

Haven't seen you in game but that could be possibly due to my timezone. Unsure of teamspeak activity. I have no interactions with you so far.

Good luck...

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

- Haven't seen in game
- No roleplay scenarios with.

Good Luck bud!

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Neutral
Rarely see you in game
Have no re-callable experiences

Ill keep an eye out for you and change my verdict from there.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.
Not seen in-game or TeamSpeak much.
Unsure about rule knowledge.

Best of luck.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Neutral
-Havent seen you In-game or TS
-Unsure about Rule Knowledge

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral

+/- Unaware of TS/IG activity
+/- Few if any interactions IG

If i see you around some more I may change my verdict.

Good Luck!

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Thank you all for your verdicts!

I have been a lot more active on the TS - as far as ingame goes I really can't testify to your memorable roleplay experiences - I hope my activity over the last few days has jogged your memory a little.

I'd like to once again mention that I'm extremely happy that you have taken the time to deliver your verdicts on this application and I eagerly await a response/outcome.

Thanks all,
G O L D I E

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi Goldie

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.