Galaxy's CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 31, 2020
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148182021

2. In game name: Galaxy

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): N/A

4. Do you have a mic?
Ya

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. I have made some in the past but i dont know were they are so ya.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I have 40+ hours on the server but i have forgotten how many i hade on to old cg

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

I whode tell the suspect to face the wall by talking to the suspect and adverting it. If the suspect keeps not cooperating with the fellow officers and my self then i whode pull out my tazer so if the suspect runs away i can make sure that i have the tazer ready for it. Then if he/she is still refusing to talk by ithere not talking or running away then i whode talk to him say "Right this are the following reasons you are going to be aressted, Not complying with PD officers".
8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
It whode be depending on the scenario
(Far away from the officer down)
I whode call in "Responding to the officer down" run all the way there once i am there i whode seartch the area if the suspect is still around or if he is long gone then after i have looked for the suspect i whode call in any medics that whode be able to try to revive if possible the officers since if the officers is able to be revived or not.

(Right in front of my)
If i saw a officer down right in front of my i whode search after the suspect with in the area and call in though the radio "Code 2 Officer down" if i don't find him
i whode call in a medical staff with in the pd to try to revive the officer in the mean while i whode ask anybody around if they saw anyting what happend and where they think the suspect shot from, When the para medic get here i whode make sure that the area is safe for him to revive the fellow officer and if he gets revived he could potentially be a key act with in this investigation.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I whode place a barricades that could both keep us officers safe and any swat members, Then i whode tell a officer to watch so no one gets in mean while i whode seartch around the building see if there is anymore key acess points to go inside the building if not then i am going to have,

CGSF < S.W.A.T Juggs < S.W.A.T < Officers
I whode have it this way becouse CGSF are the most trained with in the raids and are the special Forces with the department, Then SWAT Juggs becouse of the fact if the CGSF team were to be not there or killed it whode be these two that could get in the building and do lots of damage before the extra swats gets in with the officers.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
If he runs away from my and hes not showing any threat to the othere citizens the i whode pull out my tazer telling him to face the wall if he keeps running i whode taze him and cuff him from there i whode ask why he ran away from my and the reasons what he could be aressted for,
If he shows a threat to the hole city by ithere holding a gun and aming at citizens or my self and fellow officers i whode give him time to drop the gun if he shots at any point he would be terminated becouse of showing a massive threat to the city.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Ya

- Polite yet forceful Ya
- Effective coordination Ya
- Excellent marksmanship Ya
-Great role-play ability Ya

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7.5
- Role-Play Ability: 8

Last edited:
Reactions: sahns

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020

+Support

- This man has a great code of conduct in RP
- Excellent marksmanship
- Very capable of leading raids

best of luck

Reactions: Galaxy

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support
+ seen in game
+ seen in TS
+ good rp ability
+ good raiding ability
+ good app

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+ Support
+ seen in game
+ seen in TS
+ good RP ability
+ good raiding ability
+ good app

Scunter

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
+support

I remember galaxy from old CH was always a contributing member of the community

Very good pd

Good combat

Top G approved

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+support
I had to log onto my acc for this one
This lad was great SAS and so on when he was on MRP, I believe he’ll use his skills in CGSF also.

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
+ Support
+ seen ingame
+ seen in TS3
+ good Roleplaying ability
+ Decent raiding ability, Try taking the lead some more times
+ App is good

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support

Seen Ig/ts3
Good RP capability
App is okay.
Decent raiding capability, try to distance yourself but otherwise, it's okay

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Galaxy!

After further consideration and seein the solid support you have gotten throughout this week and some, I have made the decision to accept your application and welcome you as a official part of the CGSF!
Contact me via IG, TS3 or Discord if I am currently not on to further discuss about your new responsibilities.
Do not dissapoint me!

With Kind regards
Erik Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.