Status
Not open for further replies.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (blixer33):
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: around 3 and a half months ( 170+ Hours game time}
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: est
Foundation Name (Marin 'The Full Moon'):
Chaos name (Mark hammer): (Rank is Beta)
Civilian name: Grey marsing
Steam ID: 76561199158916699
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: U.S.A
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application.9402/(Denied)
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/096-application.9841/(Accepted)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 warnings 1 is for rdm, a pac warning, and a job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- yes i have been in many and I'm currently in two as a administrator.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- around 6
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- to make roleplay more exciting and to bring new and enjoyable things to the server. I love helping make rp's as much fun and realistic as they can be!. I also am a big fan of SCP, I have been for a while its like my hobby to look up new ones and read about them.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help Making and improving roleplay, events, realism, and roleplay in general. I really love to make exciting things for people to enjoy and I make things a lot in unity, I love working with 3d models its one of my many hobbies. I can help with anything that people may need help with like missing textures, non appearing skin/models. I can dedicate a lot of time to this server for events, like I said before I have a lot of play time on the server (more than 170 hours!). I love getting things to work the right way and not to do it the cheap way. I think if you were to get me in the event team I would be very useful since I already have the experience.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

A instance of SCP-610 has escaped during a breach in site 113 and has been spotted near the town of pinewood, your goal is to terminate the instance before it spreads. You must get to the scp before chaos insurgency. Chaos wants its samples to make a dangerous bio weapon that would really hurt the foundation. Terminate the instance no matter what, you can not let chaos get their hands on it.

There has been a rumor that a large arachnid that seems to be a blue tarantula has been wandering around pinewood that lives in the snow and has been giving the citizens major frostbite and killing many. You have reason to believe this is SCP-548 due to it liking the cold, a recent breach in site ████ , and scp-548 not in his containment chamber. Your goal is to capture SCP-548 and bring him back to the foundation before anymore deaths occur.

There has been many unknown disappearances in foundation staff recently and the person that disappears comes back without a trace, foundation security is questioning how they keep disappearing then reappearing out of no where. Another thing is that a few dead bodies can be found not where their original location was when the death was first reported. The foundation believe this can’t just be a coincidence and have come to the conclusion that this is SCP-069, a shapeshifting creature, Your goal is to find the scp among the foundation personnel and recapture the anomaly before any more chaos is caused from this.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

While SCP-061 is being transported to site 56 there seems to be a breach of some sort and forces the vehicle carrying the scp to crash right into the front of the foundation site. This scp is mind controlling the NU-7 that have just witnessed this to lure other foundation personnel to surface and create a panic to get everyone out of the facility to get mind controlled as well. This commotion has caught the attention of civilians and too are being mind controlled, with the mayor and local rangers watching what is happening they flee and spread the news which informs the GOC and Chaos insurgency of this and while ci tries to steal the scp and get the tech, the GOC is trying to destroy it while the facility is under extreme panic, with it falling apart because of all the gunfire, grenade and AA being used, it is letting the D-class run free which Gensec have to keep in and protect other staff while some MTF go to surface to see what's happening.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A agent illegally disguised as a site administrator and is committing treason to help the chaos insurgency. Their goal is to terminate this imposter and get back the documents he has stolen.

A-1: A new ethics member has been appointed and has been seen trying to commit murder on one of the 05's and to spread misinformation to foundation staff and info breach to D-class. A-1 needs to take care of him before chaos is caused.

Nu-7:Citizen numbers have been decreasing and some have been seen doing weird tasks such as shoveling snow in their houses or cooking fresh food and throwing out and some have even been spotted in a circle doing a ritual. The NU-7 will take a look at what is going on, on surface.

E-11: A second instance of 173 has been spotted in its containment chamber and are increasing for an unknown reason. One has escaped and they seem to have turned much more hostile, E-11 will have to terminate the other instances of 173 before it gets any worse.

CI: A new vehicle has been created and can move via remote control. There watching how this can spy on foundation personnel with built in cameras and weapons.

Foundation Staff: Researchers have been getting upset about how D-class are being terminated, so Gensec has ordered a new kind of airlock to be built so less deaths happen. While this is being constructed D-class take advantage of lacking personnel due too the construction and break through killing the engineers and attempt to flee. Gensec will have to stop them from escaping.

Last edited:

GreasyMonkeyDick

Jul 13, 2022
+really thought out plans for events
+I’m applying to Gm as well but this guy seems to know a lot about pac3
+really fitting guy would be useful in dry servers(servers that ain’t got really anything goin on)

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Denied

First things first, thank you for both the interest, and applying to be part of the Gamemaster team.
We regret to inform you that you did not pass the application process this time.
We would like to have you work on your ideas for Events. You have Some good hits in the application itself, but we need more hits
I'm hoping to see a re-application from you in the future

You may Reapply again for this position in two
weeks' time

Status
Not open for further replies.