Discord ID (name#0000):ٴٴۢ#3467
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-gm.13066/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning RMD
Ban XP farming
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Sadly not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I use to play the alfosto imperial rp
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 7+ hrs
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I believe that though I have no experience my creativity and knowledge of SCP could be very fun to see in action as a GM I am very active and I have learned a lot since I started playing other rps and the events I've seen will help me be more creative I also am able to do multiple arcs a day (small) to make the server fun. I am always on when most people are not, witch allows me to host events when most GMs/admins are asleep I am able to co-operate with other gms to make better events and I will be able to benefit the GM team a lot.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to make the server less dead early in the morning and make it more fun. I will be able to make fun events everyone can enjoy. I am special/a better choice over some applicants because I am able to be active for long periods of time I am able to host more events then most of them as most events hosted seem to be done by SL.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- Mr. smiles
Mr. smiles is an SCP that appears when people are sad he will hunt them down and murder them by stretching there face into a permanent smile he will go as far as breaking there jaw and stapling there muscles the survivors of this will for ever be in pain. E-11 and DEA/NU-7 will have to contain this anomaly by finding it's weakness the problem is that it is able to disable electricity and short circuit radios/comms because of the brain waves emitted by it acting like EMPS it's thick skinned so normal bullets wont do much and fire proof it's clothes are welded to it and it's head is made of an unknown material that is not humanoid.
The soldier
The soldier is a humanoid SCP made by the church of the broken god has mad an SCP that works off gear works it's only aim is to kill all biological beings GOC CI and SCP foundation will have to terminate this SCP as it's able to control electrical systems witch will allow it to hack doors open and destroy electrical systems of any bulding if contained.
mission for the Valravn Corporation could be:

• The Valravn Corporation is hired by a wealthy client who wants to acquire a rare and valuable SCP object that is currently contained by the Foundation at Site-## it was transfered only a few hours ago.
• The Valravn Corporation sends a team of elite operatives equipped with advanced paratech and weaponized anomalies to infiltrate Site-19 and locate the SCP object.
• The team encounters resistance from Foundation security forces and has to fight their way through various SCPs and containment breaches.
• The team manages to reach the SCP object and secure it, but they are pursued by a Mobile Task Force that tries to stop them from escaping.
• The team has to use their skills, resources, and anomalies to evade or neutralize the MTF and reach the extraction point where a Valravn helicopter is waiting for them.
• The team successfully delivers the SCP object to the client and receives a large payment for their services.

Item #: SCP-4721

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4721 is to be kept in a secure locker at Site-19. Access to SCP-4721 is restricted to personnel with Level 3 clearance or higher. Testing of SCP-4721 requires the approval of the Site Director and two Senior Researchers. SCP-4721 must be handled with care and respect, and any damage or disrespect to SCP-4721 may result in disciplinary action.

Description: SCP-4721 is a bronze sword of ancient Greek origin, measuring 90 cm in length and 2 kg in weight. The blade is engraved with various symbols and inscriptions in ancient Greek, most notably the name “Achilles”. The hilt is wrapped in leather and decorated with gold and silver ornaments. The sword is in excellent condition, showing no signs of wear or corrosion.

SCP-4721 exhibits anomalous properties when wielded by a human subject. The subject will experience a boost in physical strength, speed, agility, and endurance, as well as enhanced senses and reflexes. The subject will also display increased confidence, charisma, and leadership skills, as well as a strong sense of honor and justice. The subject will be able to use SCP-4721 with great skill and precision, regardless of their prior training or experience with swords. The subject will also be immune to fear, pain, fatigue, and most forms of physical harm while wielding SCP-4721.

SCP-4721’s effects are not permanent, and will wear off once the subject releases the sword or loses consciousness. The subject will retain their memories of using SCP-4721, but will not be able to replicate its effects without the sword. The subject may also experience some side effects after using SCP-4721, such as headaches, nausea, muscle soreness, or emotional distress.

SCP-4721 was recovered by the Foundation from a private collector in Athens, Greece, who claimed to have acquired it from an archaeological dig near Troy. The collector was administered amnestics and the sword was confiscated for further study. SCP-4721 has been identified as the legendary weapon of Achilles, the hero of the Trojan War in Greek mythology. According to legend, Achilles was the son of the goddess Thetis and the mortal king Peleus, and was invulnerable except for his heel. He was given SCP-4721 by his father as a gift before he joined the Greek army against Troy. He used SCP-4721 to slay many Trojan warriors, including their champion Hector. He was eventually killed by an arrow shot by Paris that struck his heel.

SCP-4721’s anomalous properties are believed to be derived from its connection to Achilles and his divine heritage. It is possible that SCP-4721 may have other abilities or effects that have not been discovered yet. Further testing is ongoing.

Nickname: Achilles’ Sword

Recovery Log: SCP-4721 was discovered by Agent ██████, who was undercover as a journalist in Athens, Greece. Agent ██████ received a tip from a local informant about a private collector who claimed to have a rare and valuable artifact for sale. Agent ██████ arranged a meeting with the collector, who identified himself as Mr. ███████. Mr. ███████ showed Agent ██████ his collection of various antiquities, including SCP-4721. Mr. ███████ claimed that he had acquired SCP-4721 from an archaeological dig near Troy, and that it was the sword of Achilles. Agent ██████ feigned interest and asked to examine the sword. Upon touching SCP-4721, Agent ██████ felt a surge of energy and confidence, and realized that the sword was anomalous. Agent ██████ contacted the Foundation and requested backup. A team of agents arrived at the location and secured SCP-4721. Mr. ███████ was administered amnestics and the sword was confiscated for further study. Agent ██████ reported no adverse effects from using SCP-4721.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The water monster - the map would be changed to a summer setting with the large pond melted the foundation team A-1 will be patrolling when they all go missing NU-7 and DEA will have to RC this anomoly

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:

Mission Objective: Investigate and neutralize a high-ranking Foundation researcher who has been conducting unethical experiments on SCP objects.

Mission Details: The Ethics Committee has received reports that a high-ranking Foundation researcher has been conducting unauthorized and unethical experiments on SCP objects. The researcher has been using their position of power to cover up their actions and silence any whistleblowers.

MTF Omega-1, also known as “Law’s Left Hand”, is tasked with investigating the researcher’s actions and neutralizing them if necessary. The team will need to gather evidence of the researcher’s unethical behavior and present it to the Ethics Committee for review.

If the evidence is deemed sufficient, MTF Omega-1 will be authorized to apprehend or neutralize the researcher. The team will need to plan and execute their mission carefully, as the researcher is likely to have loyal followers who will try to protect them.

Once the mission is complete, MTF Omega-1 will debrief with the Ethics Committee and provide a full report on their findings and actions.

A-1
Mission Objective: Investigate and neutralize a potential security breach at a high-security Foundation facility.

Mission Details: The O5 Council has received reports of a potential security breach at a high-security Foundation facility. The breach involves the unauthorized access of classified information and the potential compromise of several SCP objects.

MTF Alpha-1, also known as “Red Right Hand”, is tasked with investigating the security breach and neutralizing any threats. The team will need to gather evidence and determine the extent of the breach, as well as identify any individuals or groups involved.

If necessary, MTF Alpha-1 will be authorized to use force to neutralize any threats and secure the facility. The team will need to plan and execute their mission carefully, as the facility is likely to have multiple layers of security and defenses.

Once the mission is complete, MTF Alpha-1 will debrief with the O5 Council and provide a full report on their findings and actions.

Nu-7:
Mission Objective: Secure and contain a joint operation between the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition at Area-##.

Mission Details: The Foundation has received intelligence that the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition are planning a joint operation to infiltrate Area-##, the home base of MTF Nu-7. The operation involves capturing and exploiting several SCP objects housed at the facility.

MTF Nu-7, also known as “Hammer Down”, is tasked with securing the facility and containing the joint operation. The team will need to deploy quickly and efficiently, neutralizing any threats, including members of the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition.

Once the facility is secure, MTF Nu-7 will work to contain any SCP objects that have been captured by the joint operation. The team will need to work closely with other Foundation personnel to ensure that the facility is fully secured and that all SCP objects are accounted for.

Once the mission is complete, MTF Nu-7 will debrief with the Foundation and provide a full report on their findings and actions.

E-11:
Mission Objective: Secure and contain a containment breach at a Foundation site.

Mission Details: A containment breach has occurred at one of the Foundation’s site-##. Multiple SCP objects have breached containment and are posing a threat to the facility and its personnel.

MTF Epsilon-11, also known as “Nine-Tailed Fox”, is tasked with securing the facility and containing the breach. The team will need to deploy quickly and efficiently, neutralizing any threats and securing any SCP objects that have breached containment.

Once the facility is secure, MTF Epsilon-11 will work to assess the damage and determine the cause of the breach. The team will need to work closely with other Foundation personnel to ensure that the facility is fully secured and that all SCP objects are accounted for.

Once the mission is complete, MTF Epsilon-11 will debrief with the Foundation and provide a full report on their findings and actions.

CI:
Mission Objective: Secure and contain a joint operation between the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition at Area-##.

Mission Details: The Foundation has received intelligence that the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition are planning a joint operation to infiltrate Area-##, the home base of MTF Nu-7. The operation involves capturing and exploiting several SCP objects housed at the facility.

MTF Nu-7, also known as “Hammer Down”, is tasked with securing the facility and containing the joint operation. The team will need to deploy quickly and efficiently, neutralizing any threats, including members of the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition.

Once the facility is secure, MTF Nu-7 will work to contain any SCP objects that have been captured by the joint operation. The team will need to work closely with other Foundation personnel to ensure that the facility is fully secured and that all SCP objects are accounted for.

Once the mission is complete, MTF Nu-7 will debrief with the Foundation and provide a full report on their findings and actions.

UNGOC:

Foundation Staff:
Mission Objective: Conduct a routine inspection of a Foundation site.

Mission Details: Foundation staff are tasked with conducting a routine inspection of one of the Foundation sit-##. The inspection will involve checking the site’s security measures, containment procedures, and overall operational efficiency.

Foundation staff will need to work closely with other Foundation personnel, including site management and security teams, to conduct the inspection. The staff will need to follow established protocols and procedures to ensure that the inspection is thorough and accurate.

Once the inspection is complete, Foundation staff will compile a report on their findings and present it to their superiors. The report will include any recommendations for improvements or changes to the site’s operations.

Once the mission is complete, Foundation staff will debrief with their superiors and provide a full report on their findings and actions.
Note- I've learnet from my mistakes and I apologize for them please give me a chance as GM

(Updated)

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-Support

Get some more experience playing on the server and understanding what players are looking for. The event ideas seem quite bland and need expanding upon. Good luck regardless!

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

Get some more experience playing on the server and understanding what players are looking for. The event ideas seem quite bland and need expanding upon. Good luck regardless!
I would have been more creative but it was quite late and I've interacted with a lot of players they don't remember me sure but I remember them. (edit) Another thing is that though I don't know what people like and hate I'll never find out till I am a GM.

Last edited:

Avery Winters

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
A few words of advice.
  • Invest a bit into formatting - Even just spending a minute to just simply colour text to make it much more readable. Would showcase that you've put bit more care into your application. (I've noticed this also in your last application made in March.)
After all... [Name: Avery Winters] looks much more better than [Name:Avery Winters]. You can find the various formatting tools at the top of the input box. (As shown in the example screenshot below)

1684410415290.png

• Be willing to keep an open mind - A good majority of GMs signed onto the role because of they have stretched what their In-Character positions could afford them. Now I'm not asking you to be the next MTF commander. (Personally I value Drive and Motivations over Playtime and Seniority.) But GMs are expected to account for how players may interact with their events and the impact it will have on the server. In which, they would only deduce this from their own experiences as a player on the server.
Another thing is that though I don't know what people like and hate I'll never find out till I am a GM.

• Continuous Editing - You do still have time before your application is reviewed formally. Perhaps if possible spend an hour to expand on one of your ideas. And then.. edit this in. Including a comment that you have updated your application.
I would have been more creative but it was quite late

• Using OOC/"How to Write" sections from their respective GOI Hub or Page - Continuing from my last point. If you do plan on expanding your ideas. There are a lot of documentation from within the SCP Wiki that aids writers. You'll usually find these sections at the bottom of a page or tucked under a tab. (As shown in the screenshot below)
1684413089192.png

Last edited:

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
A few words of advice.
  • Invest a bit into formatting - Even just spending a minute to just simply colour text to make it much more readable. Would showcase that you've put bit more care into your application. (I've noticed this also in your last application made in March.)
After all... [Name: Avery Winters] looks much more better than [Name:Avery Winters]. You can find the various formatting tools at the top of the input box. (As shown in the example screenshot below)

View attachment 7529

• Be willing to keep an open mind - A good majority of GMs signed onto the role because of they have stretched what their In-Character positions could afford them. Now I'm not asking you to be the next MTF commander. (Personally I value Drive and Motivations over Playtime and Seniority.) But GMs are expected to account for how players may interact with their events and the impact it will have on the server. In which, they would only deduce this from their own experiences as a player on the server.

• Continuous Editing - You do still have time before your application is reviewed formally. Perhaps if possible spend an hour to expand on one of your ideas. And then.. edit this in. Including a comment that you have updated your application.

• Using OOC/"How to Write" sections from their respective GOI Hub or Page - Continuing from my last point. If you do plan on expanding your ideas. There are a lot of documentation from within the SCP Wiki that aids writers. You'll usually find these sections at the bottom of a page or tucked under a tab. (As shown in the screenshot below)
View attachment 7530
I diss like formating because colors hurt my eyes distract and have many other effects I prefer staying away from them

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

I would say to give it a bit more time until you are more familiar with the writing or SCP and of the desires of the on-server playerbase.

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

I would say to give it a bit more time until you are more familiar with the writing or SCP and of the desires of the on-server playerbase.
As I said, I can't understand players' desires until I get a chance at hosting. It's like asking a doctor to perform a surgery he has never done it cannot be he will never learn till he has experienced or done it which I have suggested a few events and witnessed around 10 or 20 and with the experience here as a gm I'll make better and better events as a doctor improves I understand if u see the familiarization unfair but there are many more. to add on that I've been playing for months and I've seen many events and I have a base understanding on what players like and hate

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

I also see you think I know little to nothing about SCP I've been doing SCP-related stuff since 2016 witch is 9 years after it came out in 2007 I was one of the firsts to find it entertaining.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

As of my knowledge, you just came back. Before, you were a headache to deal with when you were on Intel agent and recently have seen some better behavior form you but not good enough. Also, points made above I fully agree with.

Edit: After reading your replies and your response to mine, I fully stand by my opinion. If you disagree so much with someones opinion on actions you have done to the point where you try to argue with it, then I dont even want to see how you handle criticism on events you host.

Last edited:

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

As of my knowledge, you just came back. Before, you were a headache to deal with when you were on Intel agent and recently have seen some better behavior form you but not good enough. Also, points made above I fully agree with.
I agree with you about the past, but that's already happened sadly I do not have a time machine to change that. I spent all my time doing my exams and working. I have improved a lot now I act much better than I use to maby try give me a chance otters. and to add on that I saved the site advisors life when the dpt. director and a combat medic and A-1 or O-1 idr couldn't I think that proves I changed I coulda ignored it and let him get PKED.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
The point I am trying to make is that I personally havent seen the improved you, therefore I dont know if u indeed have changed or not.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Support​

Same as Otter's has disclosed. You're not as bad as before but you need some time to improve upon yourself - and your roleplay.​

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
Recently I had the chance to interact with you in-game. You have certainly improved a lot and the roleplaying effort doesn't go unnoticed, but I don't think you're quite ready yet. Nevertheless, do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future if you were to be rejected, as you have a lot of potential.

=Neutral to -support

Best of luck and keep up the good work!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
I found your application difficult to read through, to begin with. As many other individuals have also pointed out there are elements of your application that could be improved upon such as the formatting and overall creativity of the events. Good luck.

Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023

HUGE -Support

-Grammar mistakes
You didn't check your app for mistakes after you've been told that you have some for example there instead of their
-over formatting
Yes adding a bit of colors to your application is good but don't color the whole text.
-repeating objectives
90% of missions start with either "secure and contain" or "Investigate and neutralize"in some missions it doesn't make sence at all (Secure and contain AN OPERATION) potentially AI generated too?

- Used chat GPT to generate an SCP

Although I can not prove this, Chat GPT said that the text is AI generated. Also there are no grammatical mistakes in it and words like "feigned" and "surge". Also there is good punctuation in the text but you haven't used a single comma in the text you made yourself (about experience and why you want to be a GM)​

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Thegod ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

After careful consideration I have chosen to decline this application.
Due to your recent warns on the server in the past week, I also think you should try to improve a your application a little, formatting is important for GM's cause we need to know that you are backing up your events and other people can understand it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.