In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP MAJ GamerzoneTW
NWO name (regiment and rank): n/a
Civilian name: n/a
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:571689208
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Had a successful Moderator Application but decided in the end it wasn't for me.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Ban (this was accidental by Chad when i first joined as i had the same IP address as someone i lived with who got banned, so was banned as they thought it was an ALT account. This however was fixed after i appealed).
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Atleast 2 (Mon, Tues, Thurs) and 5 - 6 (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- To help create fun experiences and events within the server to make people want to stay and ultimately keep the popularity of the server at a high so we can keep getting fresh new players.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can bring a realism to the server as I am currently serving in the British Army. Due to this I believe I can bring a tactical and more realistic side to events/roleplaying.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. NATO - In this event NATO learn the whereabouts of a high value NWO Ruler (equivalent of Prime minister/President) and must capture him and learn the plans of NWO for the next WAR.
2. NWO - While on a routine check of Afghan, NWO come across a secret tunnel hidden in Village. Upon investigation this tunnel leads to directly into NATO's WAR Room and also acts as an escape for the NATO Gen to use when the base is over run. NWO must use this tunnel to infiltrate the NATO base, Steal their AMMO and Supplies in order to give them an advantage over the next war.
3. Both Sides - yes, in this event both sides would have to work together in order to defeat a newly formed Terrorist organization who are trying to sabotage the once enemy sides. The aim of this event would be for NATO and NWO leaders to meet and then come up with a plan to irradicate this nuisance and bring fairness and stability back to the sides for WAR.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
In this event, both sides travel to the Antarctic after news of a newly discovered oil well. the aim of this event would be for SAS and STS to spot one another during the scouting of the site and then report back to their High Command/SC. Once reported, JAF/SWB will be sent out to monitor activity above the site and report back to their Ground Comms to report to High Command/SC. Whilst all this is going on, ISAF/IVG get called to support SAS/STS. There is a plan to sabotage the other by building two decoy FOB's and one active FOB (which will house the oil drill) 17thAR/1stAL are sent to support ISAF/IVG and SAS/STS making sure that nobody is trying to get intel on the active FOB. RMP/AOR will have to then patrol these areas, arresting/eliminating any threats against their allies who are trying to build the drill. The winner of the WAR is decided by either who has the most oil drilled OR who's drill is less damaged/still standing.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR: For RMP and AOR an event where a terrorist organization attempts to storm the NATO or NWO base to capture the GEN. RMP/AOR have to then protect the Commander against a certain amount of enemies and hold for a certain amount of time. However, failing this they then have to join forces with SAS/STS to retrieve the Gen and bring him back safely.

SAS / STS: An infiltration mission where the aim of the mission is to track down, infiltrate and steal secret documents from a local militia base. During exvil, one of SAS/STS accidentally trigger a trip wire which sounds an alarm and alerts the militia of their presence. Now it becomes a fight for escape and survival.

IVG / ISAF: A mission where while out on a return to base after collecting some intel from a local informant, they are hit by an IED. With Comms destroyed and Weapons broken beyond repair, they must find a way back to base and keep the intel safe.

JAF / SWB: In this mission, there is a report of a crashed supply plane. This supply plane held ammunition, weapons, armor and food. JAF/SWB must locate and retrieve the supplies, all while the enemy is trying to stop you.

1stAL / 17thAR: A new tank has been trialed but the documents have been stolen. working with SAS/STS a side must retrieve the documents for this new tank in order for it to be utilized in the next war.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Friendly/mature
+ Active IG/TS
+ Map change event sounds good

+/- NATO event is just a kidnapping
+/- No experience (everyone has to start somewhere)

Hi Gamerzone, I'm happy to leave you my support. Although some detail could be added to the events, I believe you will be a good fit for the Gamemaster team.

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
+ Support

+ Good Ideas
+ Great guy, extremely friendly
+ Fairly Active

+/- No Experience

Hey Gamer zone! +Support from me, good application with some good ideas, our prior interactions tell me you would make a great fit for the GM team!
Best of luck

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+/- Neutral, leaning to +Support
Hey Gamerzone, thank you for taking the time to make an application! The following is an explanation for my stance.

+ You're active in-game and on TS3, as far as I have noticed. You seem reasonably mature, utilize your experience as a serving member of the Army and run a tight ship with the RMP.
+/- Your ideas are a bit contrasting, some are unique and some are repetitive, however they are all lacking in detail. I wish you expanded a bit more on some of your concepts.
> Your NATO small event is a basic catch and release, which a specialized regiment like SAS would be designated to run. There is certainly scope for expansion here but I would instead like to hear from you directly to understand your creativity. (looking further, this is exactly the concept of your RMP/AOR regiment mission)
> Your NWO small event is going somewhere, though I don't know how to feel about an OP tunnel and your only plan being to steal ammo and supplies. You can be a bit more creative than this, and possibly elaborate further.
> Your dual faction small event is reasonable, but could use some elaboration as previous. There is scope, and I'm sure with a little thought, this could be an excellent concept.
> I am fond of your map change event. There's creativity and uniqueness, and it indicates that you actually gave it some thought. A little more elaboration would go a long way, and if you're selected, I'd love to see some form of this event happen in the future.
> Your regiment ideas are decent, providing just enough detail to understand the objectives and enough context for the purpose of lore-writing.

All in all, I think you have the spirit, and deserve a shot at being a game master. Good luck!

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support
+good guy
+mature
+passed staff member
+knows his stuff

good luck

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Good evening,

Upon reviewing your application we have decided to accept you into the GM team. Please contact myself or @Michiel-MV when online to get roles.

Regards
Duckie​

Status
Not open for further replies.