Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP COL GamerzoneTW
NWO name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: General Alah Deen
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, however it was quickly fixed. due to being in the military and sharing an IP with other PC users, when i first joined it was thought i was an Alt account for someone who was on the same base. however i went through the appeal process and this was quickly made false and rectified.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, COL for RMP
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- Due to my friendly nature, I am a well respected and trusted member of the server. I feel this is a very important value to hold as NHC otherwise nobody would listen or adhere to orders. I also believe that my real life military knowledge and experience would enable me to make quick tactical decisions and help with Wars or FOB placements and building to give us a tactical advantage.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- RMP COL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths;
  1. Approachable - If a player is having an issue or isn't too sure about something then they approach me and ask for my assistance and guidance.
  2. Trustworthy - If a regiment is maybe having an issue then I would allow them to talk about it to me with strict confidentiality, unless i feel it may need to go higher then i would ask for their permission first and explain why i thought this before taking it higher.
  3. Active - I always make sure I am on even if it's just for an hour, however no matter how long i am on for i make sure i am doing everything and anything i can to help the regiment and the NATO side as a whole.
  4. Friendly - i do not have a toxic nature and therefore i have become a well liked member of the server.
  5. Tactical - I always make decisions (within my regiment) on who is best to go where (by this i mean if we have the numbers and the point we are assigned to is doing better than others, i send other members of RMP to help with another area) i also use the live map to help ping FOB's or SAM sites so that JAF/17thAR can go and deal with them.
Weaknesses;
  1. Time - Due to being in the military there are times where I am absent, however i do make sure to let NHC and my regiment know this and i make sure to make up for that lost time when i do get on.
  2. Temper - Even though i previously stated that i am a friendly non toxic member, i do sometimes have a temper where i will be a little more strict within my orders if they are being ignored.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My character has worked his way up through the ranks. He has grafted and done what needs to be done in a quick and effective manor. His parents were killed by Eastern Forces when he was a boy which is why he joined in the first place. Now at the highest level possible before HC, he feels he can do more for his country. He is happy to leave his regiment in the hands of his current fellow officers and wants to not just guide them, but the rest of the men (and woman) within NATO. He wants to be one of the cogs in the machine of this great military he so loves and wants to do more within the guidance of Wartime Victories and Mission Effectiveness.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- HC are meant to lead their forces/regiments. During Peacetime they make sure Regiments are out building FOB's or conducting recruitment/training sessions. During Pre-War they make sure that all FOB's are fully built with enough resources (ammo and building supplies) so that they can be used to get an advantage on the enemy, they also use this time to check the number of members within each regiment and from that decide where to send certain units and whether or not to send another to the same location in order to make it stronger and harder for the enemy to overrun us. During War they order regiments to go to different areas to either attack or defend positions. They also make sure that if a certain area is struggling to maintain an advantage that they send reinforcements to that area.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Out of RP, HC is to make sure that Documents are up to date, Rosters are correct and that the general background work for regiments is done.

Lazar

Mar 2, 2023
+Support

+Friendly
+Experience
+Has led Multiple Good Wars

-Recently just got off a ROA for IRL Military

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Gamerzone,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position. At the moment, I am looking for candidates who can be active in-game. I do understand that you cannot be active due to some circumstances, but those are once the requirements in NHC.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.