Denied GENSEC Captain model changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion changes the GENSEC Captain uniform to better suit the wants of the people using it as currently... In the nicest way possible noone likes them. This isnt against any of the makers its just me, a few captains and many peoples opinion on them.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Considering they came out 30 mins ago I doubt it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Better captain uniforms means more people might join for the model. It would help GENSEC and others take us seriously instead of obsessing over half life 2 models slotted between some choppy armour.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that I can think of considering I would honest like a copy and paste of what we got in the teasers and obviously thats just bodygroups so it wont take up dev time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Currently we look like this:
1717620184152.jpeg1717620222803.jpeg

Obviously this shit does not look bussin.

What me and others would like it to look like:
1717620264698.pngAfter 5 mins of the new model 4 separate people have said the phrase: "What have they done?" and "Why did they think this is good?" I personally dont see it as something to make me vomit but it does look pretty bad unlike the image provided above from the original teaser. When the cadet model looks 20 times better than the captain model... its a problem.

+support

The models look good and are an improvement, but the bodygroups they chose are simply not it at all. It's nothing like the teasers and everyone who liked the new models are now even disappointed just because the bodygroup options are so strange. They need to make better use of the goggles and stuff. Maybe a better looking riot helmet aswell. There's tons of bodygroups but for some reason we still have ranks that look identical when they dont have to.

Steve Austin

Apr 20, 2024
+support, the new models suck they all need to be reverted, old models had charm and character, felt like good depictions, now we all look like 9121717817633352.png

Verlocity

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Feb 18, 2024
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Ace 63 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Reason: it Isnt really neccassay as the new models have just been released and its too soon to change them. They look fine as they are right now

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.