Civilian name: Pinbus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I believe that there is much to be desired for gensec. Everyone says that gensec is bad, and that we are unorganized. I believe if I get the role of gensec captain, that I could possibly fix these issues. I want to help gensec as much as possible, and eliminate any bad hate towards us. I want to make gensec the best-sec.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am a great leader and I have always taken charge on any code 2/sweeps. As an RRT sergeant, I have always lead the other RRT officers, and I have gone on ID checks with them. I am not the type of leader who barks directions, but I always join them. I always follow the code of ethics, and help out anyone who breaks them. I hate arresting people and getting IA involved. Instead I try to teach instead of punish, because I bieve that if we punish too many members, then no one will want to join, and no one will like gensec. I want to be the best captain I can be.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- I believe the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP are to keep gensec in order. They should give commands to the sergeants, and help teach the officers and cadets. They are supposed to be the general leader, and should be the responsible person to look up to when there are questions.. Being a Captain also means to be able to think on their feet, and be ready for anything to happen. They need to be ready, since anything can happen in d block.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After being honorably discharged from the military at a young age, I was recruited to site 65 to be apart of gensec, the security of the site. After spending years making my way up the ranks and putting in many applications, the higher ups have decided to appoint me Security Captain of gensec. My goal now is to take charge of gensec, and lead everyone to greater and better.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

Your application leaves much to be desired. You need to improve this application as it is way to short. If you would like examples of what your application should look like, here are some examples to help you improve it. (1)(2)

You have 48 hours to improve this application before it is auto denied.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
It has been updated. Please let me know if it needs another reform. Thank you.

Nope

Aug 13, 2022
Nope

-Throughout my time on this server I have only seen great things from this man. He has lead sweeps and code 2's very well while also helping multiple people including me. He is very mature. He never gets emotional and always remains calm in unfortunate situations. He makes players and GENSEC experiences better while getting what needs to be done, done. And more. He should definitely be considered for this Job. There has been a lot of miscommunications and havoc in the GENSEC community. I know that he will fix this and lead everyone to a better future and experience.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model sergeant. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you! I will say that your application period may be longer due to the amount of captains we have at this time so your application may be put on hold until a slot opens up.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.