For how long have you played on CG SCP: since august 2022
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): David "ZAZA" doubtfire
Civilian name: Logan Tate
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i hold an RRT and HWL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i hold some, for being a bit silly when i first joined the server
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- i have adequate skill to become a captain in roleplay, as i can maintain professionality as i have learnt through IA, and hopefully help the GENSEC on US
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am quite good at co ordinating people, and i keep minging to a minimum while in professional roles.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-maintaining security,
hosting lectures for the GSD,
organizing sweeps
doing RRT & HWL Trainings
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Security Captain David Doubtfire was at that fateful day when the zombie virus broke out, yet he kept firm, and ordered all his men to d block: "STAND YOUR GROUND MEN, WE WILL NOT FALL" The captain yelled at his fellow cadets, officers and sergeants; "WE WILL NOT BE FRIGHTENED BY SOME SCI FI ZOMBIES, FOR WE ARE GSD" He proclaimed.

As the hordes of zombies flushed into D block, he managed to valiantly hold it down to the last few men, until they have been saved by the ERT. Although captain Zaza had been emotionally struck by the death of his comrades, he did not waste a second to defend D block to the best of his abilities, withholding the waves of D class storming the other side.

With aid from NU-7 "Hammer Down" he managed to recontain D block. Truly an epic tale

Last edited:
Reactions: Rav/GhostBird

ants

Jan 22, 2023
-support
every encounter ive had with this guy has made me want to quit the server
lackluster app

MCB038

Nov 21, 2022
-support
every encounter ive had with this guy has made me want to quit the server
lackluster app
I regret that that is how you think of me, i hope that i can improve my behaviour in the sights of everyone, as i want to have a good time, and simultaneously make sure i dont give others a bad time. I will do what i can to make yours, and all others playthrough with me more enjoyable.

my sincerest apologies

David "ZAZA" Doubtfire

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been Denied. Show you are more mature and that you are ready to be a captain.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.