In what country are you located?: Jordan
Time zone: GMT+03:00
Character name(s): Jonathan "Exterminator" Castle
Civilian name: David 'Paranoid' Johnson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have no other whitlisted roles, but i have been to tryouts for external affairs and internal affairs agents, along with rrt jobs
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have recieved several warnings for failrp when i started playing due to lack of knowledge of server rules at that time coupled with that i was fairly new to gmod, and i have rdm account as i killed a dboy as a dboy
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am extremely fond of the idea of gaining more freedom and an ability to look after the server and explore it further, as i am able to tackle new responsiblities which adds to the fun of this role that is part of the security force, which has been my most played roles in the servers

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have access to RRT and heavy weapons license which makes me knowledgable to procedures and ideas that come to organization, sweeps, chain of command firing lines, ethics of using weaponry, in addition to being able to know the protocols that come to using heavy weaponry at certain times especially when understaffed from MTF, and my time as a riot control officer and sergeant gave me insight towards the procedures and tactics to handling CODE 2 and sweeps, while also allowing me to take part in search checkpoints in code 1

I am quite well equipped of handling mutliple tasks, and i am able to create authority and organization to make sure that dblock stays secure, and GENSEC stays straight and clean
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character is 6,3, aged 48, and is a former member of the british SAS, his time in the Special forces and plethora of near death experiences made him into a hardcore fighting machine able to understand his surroundings and always be prepared for danger, he entered SAS training at AGE 20 after leaving his family and joining the royal military academy, he was given the choice to take part in the SAS, he completed his training, top of his class, and took parts in numerous operations, over the world, this caught the attention of the foundation who made up there ranks and security forces mostly of former hard and well trained soldiers, and he was given the opportunity to take part in it, not much is recorded about the age of which he joined in, but the time he spent was more than enough to put him into the high ranks of the foundation

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Application Denied

Dear Jonathon Castle, I am sorry to inform you that you application for GENSEC Captain has been marked as denied as we believe that you are not yet suited to the position of Captain, for a more detailed reason on your denial you can contact myself or Chief @Neptune on Discord.

You may reapply for this position in 2 weeks.
Thank you,
Dpt. Chief Caeden 'Satchelboy' Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.