George Vest. Scp 096 application [uk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedo^

Dec 3, 2022
Steam ID:76561197997217529
Discord name: Tedo76
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started 2 years ago but the time on the server says 23 days.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: gmt + 2
Character name(s): George ''2nd''
Civilian name: Georgee ''3rd''
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both, If that doesn't work ill do UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- I am level 14 right now.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- holding Nu-7 PVT and DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have one warn for toxicity, I have a few others but they have expired as i also asked an admin to check for me.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I've had a lot of experience on the server as whole and ive seen other players play 096 and ive read everything i should know for 096 and ill be able to cause more RP for research wit me having 096 whitelist.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is in his docile state he would usually roam around and sit and just sob although if he has killed someone he would have to sit for 60 seconds and wait until those 60 seconds are over then he will be able to roam again and try and find a area where he won't be seen
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: The moment 096 is breached he will head for the target that saw his way and nothing in his way will be able to stop him including that anyone who saw it face when he was heading for his target would also become a target in short if a class-d saw 096's face and he is in d-block 096 will do anything to catch that class-d
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First he neeeds to kill all of his targets > He needs to be docile > He has to get bucketed > Beaed > Cuff'd > brought back to his containment chamber where he will sit facing the cornor.

Last edited:

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
Hi are you UK player or USA player? put it in the title

Reactions: Tedo^

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Tedo !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey

P.S. We use SteamID, not SteamID64 for most aspects of the server​

Status
Not open for further replies.