Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIZZLY

Sep 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Bigdaddy5847
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Time proof.PNG
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gerald " Grizzly" Cromwell Just in officer in Gensec
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Gerald
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:547264805
Discord ID (name#0000): grizzly223
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/grizzlys-mod-application-us.7268/
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-grizzlys-application-for-site-advisor.8195/
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-grizzlys-application-for-ia-ambassador.7318/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for Failrp didn't know you couldn't read people's names above their heads.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes i have been mod, admin, Senior admin, Gm, on multiple servers
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Of course, I have been an IA ambassador, A-1, and an Site advisor on the server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I'm pretty active Usually on at least 5 a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have been on the server for a decent amount of time and I want to be able to help more people. I see some people in the ooc asking for someone to take their sit I wish I could help cause I like this server a lot and I wish to help the community. also, as I was a IA ambassador I arrested a lot of people i like dealing with rule breakers i don't like seeing people RDM or spam racist comments. main reason ive been playing as a gensec for a while and i want to help the D-class the get falsely killed Ethier by Gensec or another D-class. I want to keep the server at its best

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Few reasons I believe,
I'm on 5 or more hours a day an active staff member is the best way to help out in the community I can take lots of sits. I always try and be nice I don't like being rude to others it ruins the mood. I'm always trying to make sure other people enjoy their time either answering questions talking to people or helping them. I also read the rules a few times i feel like I know them somewhat well. I also have lots of staff experience from previous servers which helps me a lot. I can be neutral in sits not be favorable. There are my reasons thanks for reading.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @GRIZZLY ,
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Reason for being, you have a low total Vtime on the server, a lot of people have low or no interactions with you on the server. Since you are just coming back, we would like to see more interactions from you before we go ahead and accept your application.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.